leaving car at miami airport motel

rein53

Don't have experience with Miami hotels, but have done this in Northern Va. MANY times---there's no problem with leaving your car in a hotel's parking lot--it's no different than leaving it at the airport parking lot, or the port's parking area.... Not all hotels offer the free parking, tho---check with the hotel before you book!

We would like an opinion on leaving our car at a motel for 5 days? Anyone had any problems? Which motel have you left your car?

Sorry, Have not done it in Miami, but we have in Atlanta without a problem. Hotel had free transportation to and from the airport also.

We used Embassy Suites airport hotel twice for extended times (up to 32 days) no problems.

If you book parking with the hotel it was $10 pd we booked through "airport parking reservations" for $6. pd

You do not need to stay at the hotel to book the parking

• 1 year later...

The LaQuinta hotels near Miami airport will let you park for free if you stay there. I have one night reservation before I fly off to my cruise port. They will let me leave the car for 13 days until I come back. Plus you get breakfast in the morning and they take you to airport and pick you up. Yes, I checked with them by phone. You just need to leave car in a special area.

Archived