YouTube Travel Videos

Cruzer Two

• 3 weeks later...
Ron, your videos are incredible! I am sure everyone is awed by the production as well as the pictures! Thanks for sharing :) !! HUGS! Karen and Larry

Karen and Larry,

Thanks for your kind remarks. I hope the videos helped with you shore excursion planning.

Ron

French Polynesia – Bora Bora

A wide-screen, high definition (HD) version of my video showing the crystal clear lagoon and barrier reefs of Bora Bora has been uploaded to Youtube. The shore excursion , arranged by Patrick, used Outrigger Canoes, and included shark feeding, swimming with stingrays, and a Motu picnic.

Click on

to view this wonderful day in paradise.

The music on this video contains the original music by Iz that disallowed on the original video.

Ron

Hi I think you may of been on the same fabulous cruise on the Sapphire Princess to Los Angeles. One of the best cruises I have ever been on with fabulous people Do you remember the great days we had in the Cook Islands and Pago Pago. Aggies Barefoot Bar. TheIrish captain. Nick Bates with his very funny little stories at the noon day bells. I see him every year on the QM2. Next sstep Commodore We still talk about that special epic journey. He has fond memories as we do. Sarah and Geoff

French Polynesia – Bora Bora

A wide-screen, high definition (HD) version of my video showing the crystal clear lagoon and barrier reefs of Bora Bora has been uploaded to Youtube. The shore excursion , arranged by Patrick, used Outrigger Canoes, and included shark feeding, swimming with stingrays, and a Motu picnic.

Click on

to view this wonderful day in paradise.

The music on this video contains the original music by Iz that disallowed on the original video.

Ron

Ron, thank you so much for sharing your video. It brought back some wonderful memories , as we did this same cruise and patrick's tour last September. He certainly has a wonderful team behind him, althoiugh a few have moved on since late last year. Did you do the full day combo tour? We were fortunate enough to do it and the 4x4 was mind blowing and patrick at the wheel was extremely funny.

Your video has made me even more anxious to do it all over again this year.

Thank you again,

Love Donna

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about my Youtube travel related videos. I have uploaded 125 shore excursion videos that include travel to Asia; Africa & the Middle East; Australia, New Zealand & the South Pacific; Canada & New England; Europe and the Mediterranean Sea; Central America & the Panama Canal; and South America & Antarctica.

Go to www.youtube.com/cruzertoo to view any of these videos. In the right hand column labeled Uploads click on “see all” to bring up a complete list of videos.

Thanks,

Ron aka CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

• 4 weeks later...

Remembering the Lockheed L1011:

If you every flew on a Delta Air Lines L1011 Tri-Star to position yourself for a cruise or other vacations you should enjoy seeing a video that shows the highlights of the final flight of the Grand Lady.

The Flight to Victorville

was the final flight of a Delta L1011. Ship number 728 was retired from passenger service on July 31, 2001. The historic flight to Victorville occurred the next day with especially selected Delta employees accompanying the TriStar to her final resting place in the aircraft boneyard at the California desert airport. This flight marked the end of a great era of L1011 service for Delta Air Lines.

Enjoy,

Ron aka Cruzertwo aka Cruzertoo

• 4 weeks later...
Ron, thank you so much for sharing your video. It brought back some wonderful memories , as we did this same cruise and patrick's tour last September. He certainly has a wonderful team behind him, althoiugh a few have moved on since late last year. Did you do the full day combo tour? We were fortunate enough to do it and the 4x4 was mind blowing and patrick at the wheel was extremely funny.

Your video has made me even more anxious to do it all over again this year.

Thank you again,

Love Donna

Donna,

Thanks for your very nice comments. My Bora Bora video is one of the most popular and has been viewed by over 10,000 people. Our tour with Patrick was a full-day Outrigger Canoe tour with a Motu Picnic. We had a wonderful time feeding the Sharks, swimming with Stingrays, sipping champaign, listening to Patrick play the Ukulele, and enjoying a wonderful meal cooked in an Ahimaa (Tahitian Oven). I too would like to do it all over again. Yes, what memories!!!

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
Remembering the Lockheed L1011:

If you every flew on a Delta Air Lines L1011 Tri-Star to position yourself for a cruise or other vacations you should enjoy seeing a video that shows the highlights of the final flight of the Grand Lady.

The Flight to Victorville

was the final flight of a Delta L1011. Ship number 728 was retired from passenger service on July 31, 2001. The historic flight to Victorville occurred the next day with especially selected Delta employees accompanying the TriStar to her final resting place in the aircraft boneyard at the California desert airport. This flight marked the end of a great era of L1011 service for Delta Air Lines.

Enjoy,

I watched the video. Cool. I was a Delta flight attendant for 20 years (WAL + DAL),, and when I worked the galley, I never saw the ghost. You know the one in the oven.Did you ever see it? They took it (oven)from Eastern's L-10.

I watched the video. Cool. I was a Delta flight attendant for 20 years (WAL + DAL),, and when I worked the galley, I never saw the ghost. You know the one in the oven.Did you ever see it? They took it (oven)from Eastern's L-10.

Tikigal,

Yes, I do remember some of the ghosts sighting stories on the L1011. However, as I remember, most of these sightings were on flights being operated by Eastern Air Lines. As the story goes, aircraft number N310EA was being operated as Eastern Flight 401 on 12/29/1972 when it crashed into the Florida Everglades just a few short months after it was delivered to Eastern.

About the only thing salvageable from the crash was some of the aft galley equipment and it was reportedly installed on aircraft N318EA that was under construction at the Lockheed plant in Palmdale, CA.

After aircraft N318EA was delivered to Eastern, some crewmembers begin reporting seeing the ghosts of the crew from the ill-fated Flight 401 in the cockpit, galley, and sitting in the first class section of some Eastern flights. Sightings of the "spirits" of First Officer Don Repo and Captain Bob Loft spread throughout Eastern Air Lines to the point where Eastern's management warned employees that they could face dismissal if caught spreading ghost stories

The made for television movie Ghost of Flight 401, aired in February of 1978 and was based on John G. Fuller's 1976 book “The Ghost of Flight 401” and highlighted some of these ghosts stories.

Aircraft N318EA was sold to Cathay Pacific in 1988 and was subsequently scrapped in 1996. As I remember, Delta purchased several L1011s from Cathay Pacific, but I don’t know if this aircraft was one of them. I have a friend with the FAA doing research of this aircraft to see if it was every operated by Delta Air Lines.

Have you seen my Special Flight Attendant Video? It is the history of the Delta Flight Attendants starting in the forties up through today. It should bring back some wonderful memories. Click on

to enjoy this video. I would appreciate your comments.

All the best,

Ron

Videos showing shore excursions possibilities from the Israel ports of Ashdod or Eilat:

Question of Honor – Beth Shean, Dead Sea and Masada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0BY8HYhuw

Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Bethlehem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vlL3ubuYV4

Enjoy,

Shore excursion videos of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula and Jordan

Shore excursion possibilities from the Port of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt (Sinai):

Ascending Mt. Sinai -

Highlights of Sharm El Sheikh -

Shore excursion possibilities from the Port of Aqaba, Jordan:

Glimpses of Petra and Mt. Nebo -

Enjoy,

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Okay Okay......here's my thoughts....

Ron was very gracious and answered my email asap when I asked him a question about London.

that's when the trouble started....

I noticed some links to his travel videos...

I clicked on one of his videos and now I'm going to be up ALL night watching the others!!!!!!

(they are amazing!!)

and another thing: How am I going to convince him and his wife to adopt me, so I can join them on all of their trips??? ::::shrugging shoulders::::

Okay..I've got the popcorn in the microwave....jammies on.....all the pillows piled up.....got the 17 inch laptop on the bed and starting Ron's Travel Video night!

Can someone put the dog out in a little bit for me, please??

Edited by FoghornLeghorn

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about my Youtube travel related videos. I have uploaded 125 shore excursion videos that include travel to Asia; Africa & the Middle East; Australia, New Zealand & the South Pacific; Canada & New England; Europe and the Mediterranean Sea; Central America & the Panama Canal; and South America & Antarctica.

Go to www.youtube.com/cruzertoo to view any of these videos. In the right hand column labeled Uploads click on “see all” to bring up a complete list of videos.

Thanks,

Hi I just wanted you to know that I have spent this lazy, rainy, cold Saturday afternoon with the fire going looking at the beautiful masterpieces that you put together of your holidays on you tube.

I especially looked at places that Tony & I will be visiting In October - Dubai, Rome, Amalfi Coast , Venice, Kusadasi.

I wanted to persanally thank you, truelly fantastic !

We are from Sydney Australia and are looking forward to travelling to Europe, the cruise we have chosen is Celebrity Equinox, Eastern Med and plan to spend 4 nights in Rome, 14 days in Malta and 3 nights in Dubai.

Kind Regards, Carmen

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I just wanted you to know that I have spent this lazy, rainy, cold Saturday afternoon with the fire going looking at the beautiful masterpieces that you put together of your holidays on you tube.

I especially looked at places that Tony & I will be visiting In October - Dubai, Rome, Amalfi Coast , Venice, Kusadasi.

I wanted to persanally thank you, truelly fantastic !

We are from Sydney Australia and are looking forward to travelling to Europe, the cruise we have chosen is Celebrity Equinox, Eastern Med and plan to spend 4 nights in Rome, 14 days in Malta and 3 nights in Dubai.

Kind Regards, Carmen

Hi Carman,

Thanks for the wonderful comments on the videos. The pictures included in my video Romantic Hill Towns Outside Rome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gike9PpsCg were taking during a tour arranged by Driver-in-Rome http://www.driverinrome.com, who picked us up at the Port of Civitavecchia and dropped us at our hotel in Rome at the conclusion of the tour.

If you are looking for a guide in Rome, I highly recommend Rahul Raghavan, owner of Roman Odyssey Tours http://www.romanodyssey.com. He is an excellent tour guide as you will see from the reviews on Trip Advisor http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187791-d1155760-r115357630-Roman_Odyssey_Tours-Rome_Lazio.html#REVIEWS .

As for the tours in Dubai, I would recommend The Big Bus Company hop-on, hop-off tour http://www.bigbustours.com/eng/dubai/custompage.aspx?id=dubai_sightseeing_tour. They operate two routes, the Beach Tour and the City Tour, which cover all of the major sightseeing places in Dubai. Don’t miss seeing the gold and spice souks – very interesting. The safari into the desert just outside Dubai was arranged by Desert Safari Dubai http://www.desertsafaridubai.com and was one of our highlights of the trip. It was a fantastic adventure.

Some of my videos of the Eastern Med and Greek Isles were taken on Celebrity sponsored shore excursions. If you interested in more information about these tours please let me know. The drive along the Amalfi Coast has to be the prettiest driver in the world. I would recommend combining the Amalfi Coast drive with a tour of Pompeii if you’ve never been there. It is truly an amazing place to visit.

You live in a beautiful city as well. We had a wonderful time sightseeing in Sydney prior to our Sapphire Princess cruise from Sydney to Los Angeles back in 2008. We made many new Australian friends during this cruise that we still stay in touch with via email. We look forward to a return visit to your country one of these days.

Have a wonderful time in Europe and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

The Driver-in-Rome website http://www.driverinrome.com is featuring my youtube video of our Tour of Tuscany on their homepage. I was not aware of this until I just happened on their website. No royalties, but I’m flattered that this company has selected my video to advertise their tours of Italy.

Ron

The Driver-in-Rome website http://www.driverinrome.com is featuring my youtube video of our Tour of Tuscany on their homepage. I was not aware of this until I just happened on their website. No royalties, but I’m flattered that this company has selected my video to advertise their tours of Italy.

Ron

Ron.....

Where can I find the music you usd in that video? "Italian Fantasy". I would like to download it to use in the DVD I will create after our upcoming cruise. It was beautiful...of course, all your videos are wonderful!!!!

Ron.....

Where can I find the music you usd in that video? "Italian Fantasy". I would like to download it to use in the DVD I will create after our upcoming cruise. It was beautiful...of course, all your videos are wonderful!!!!

Terri,

Thanks for the nice comments on the videos.

Italian Fantasy (Live) is one of the songs on the album – Pop Masters Cavatina by Mantovani.

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/pop-masters-cavatina/id109284853.

I can remember if I downloaded it directly from the itunes store or from another site.

Ron

Terri,

Thanks for the nice comments on the videos.

Italian Fantasy (Live) is one of the songs on the album – Pop Masters Cavatina by Mantovani.

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/pop-masters-cavatina/id109284853.

I can remember if I downloaded it directly from the itunes store or from another site.

Ron

Thanks Ron...I had a devil of a time finding that song to download. That I

itunes site is European. I could not find it on US itunes I finally found it on a site called Rhapsody.

Thanks Ron...I had a devil of a time finding that song to download. That I

itunes site is European. I could not find it on US itunes I finally found it on a site called Rhapsody.

Great, I'm glad you found it. I see that you are on the TA from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October. We just booked the cruise for next October.

Have a great cruise.

Ciao,

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

QM2 Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing:

I have up-loaded a video of our QM2 crossing to youtube. If you are interested in seeing this video click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFY9H_1BS14. Hopefully, the music has not been muted pending the outcome of a decision regarding copyright issues. Please let me know if you can't hear the sound track.

Ron