Has anyone ever been to Alaska ONLY one time

luvtwotrvl

I have sort of lost count because I don't keep track of my cruises like most people do. I've never been good at dates anyway but off the top of my head, I think I have been on 7. If that is correct, then June will be the 8th. This time I will be on the Pacific Princess fourteen day out of Seattle. It goes to several places that I have not been to. I can't wait.:D

First trip was a RT Vancouver Inside Passage cruise in 1998. This was a family cruise with itinerary chosen by my In-laws. I was just along for the ride as I figured I would only enjoy a warm weather cruise. Boy was I WRONG!! Loved, loved, loved Alaska!!

We had another family trip to Alaska scheduled for 2002 but it fell through.....FINALLY we are returning this year! Ever since our first trip to Alaska we dreamed of returning with our children (which we didn't even have at the time!!). Now we are taking our two boys ages 5 & 9 to Alaska! I can't wait to see Alaska again and am especially looking forward to seeing it through their eyes!! I absolutely KNOW that we will return as there is so much I didn't get to experience last time and so many things that we simply don't have time to experience this trip.

First cruise ever was Alaska, May 2003, NCL. Inside cabin with DM and pregnant friend. Not the best experience. This year just me and DM, outside cabin. I just never knew how dirty the air I breathe everyday was until I went to Alaska and breathed the cool, crisp, clean air. Just one of many reasons to return. Ahhh...

Archived