Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone

marybeach

I started my packing this morning in earnest, knowing that I will be adding/subtracting all week. After I saw Dave's post, and read the [color=olive]"when is it real"[/color] thread, it started to hit me.

I keep striking things from the list that was put together below, which is very helpful.....[i][u]so thanks to those who consolidated it[/u][/i].

[url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=91333"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=91333[/url]

Regarding, when is it real: The decision to go is the first thing, sorting through the itineraries and finally narrowing it down and making the deposit. When the tickets arrive is another surge, then the cabin assignments, now the packing. I don't think it is truly real until we get on the plane. Then can't you just pinch yourself and imagine how lucky you are to be able to travel like this?

[color=magenta]I hope I never become complacent about my travels. Every journey is an adventure and I am thankful, especially during this week when we acknowledge our blessings, that I am healthy, wealthy (in a manner of speaking), and wise enough to be able to be taking another trip. [/color]

May blessings be upon us all. [color=sienna]Happy Thanksgiving! everyone.[/color]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=indigo]Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mary and to all my friends here on CC!!!!:D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]We will be at the pier ready to board the Rotterdam about the same time you diesembark!!!![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=red]Bon Voyage and safe seas!!!!! :cool: [/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]marybeach[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]I assume from reading your post here, that you will either be on a cruise ship for Thanksgiving or heading to one around Thursday.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Have a good cruise.[/color][/font][/b]

Archived