Southwest Airlines question

flamomo

I just looked at SWA's website, and booking goes up to July 31st.

Does anyone have any idea when September will become available?

I need to book a r/t Tampa - Seattle for an Alaska cruise. I don't want to wait till the last minute, but want to get a decent (under $400) fare if I can.

For future reference, if you go to the Travel Tools page on Southwest's website, it will list when they will open the next set of booking dates (if they know that date, typically it takes at least a few weeks after they post one set of bookings before they announce when the next opening date is). http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/travel_center.html?ref=trvltls_gn

Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through August 14, 2009. On April 7, we will open our schedule for sale through October 30, 2009. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

For future reference, if you go to the Travel Tools page on Southwest's website, it will list when they will open the next set of booking dates (if they know that date, typically it takes at least a few weeks after they post one set of bookings before they announce when the next opening date is). http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/travel_center.html?ref=trvltls_gn

Cool! I never knew they did this. I fly Southwest often and have often wondered when they would be opening the next set of booking dates.

Archived