Boxing Ring Charges??

I was wondering if they had a price to use it or if you had to take lessons first!

I'm sure she wouldn't need any lessons then! Hee Hee :O)

Thanks for trying to help!!

To be completely honest, it's a little strange and not advertised at all. My boyfriend was very interested in this when we were touring the Liberty a few weeks ago when we first boarded. I went to the gym 5 times during the week and never saw anyone in the boxing ring. They had "boxing-like" aerobics classes, ($12-$15, I can't remember), but you do not get in the ring... it's like a kickboxing class. My boyfriend was a little disappointed. It seemed like you had to rent it out but again, nothing was advertised, nothing was shown, and no one was ever using. So I don't know! Let me know when you do find out! Good luck!

Charging for the boxing ring? That would be ridiculous... My wife punches me in the head for FREE!!! :eek:

I see you posted that on Friday the 13th...better than on Valentines day. :D

She probably would say she is just keeping you in line, not punching you...:eek:

I see there are classes, something to look forward to trying when we finally make it on Freedom class. Probably not in 2009, maybe in 2010.

Archived