Journey in St John

bassnoodler

Azamara seems unable to tell me where the Journey anchors/or docks on St. John. They have emailed the ship but said that the ship will take a long time to get back to them.

Has anyone done the 12 day Journey in the Eastern Caribbean? If so please let me know where the ship landed.

Azamara seems unable to tell me where the Journey anchors/or docks on St. John. They have emailed the ship but said that the ship will take a long time to get back to them.

Has anyone done the 12 day Journey in the Eastern Caribbean? If so please let me know where the ship landed.

Hi Bassnoodler !

What sail date are you on ?

I checked the Azamara website. Some sailings show as tendered, and others show as docked. Azamara's website does show if the ship is tendering or docked, but that is always subject to change.

Hi Bassnoodler !

What sail date are you on ?

I checked the Azamara website. Some sailings show as tendered, and others show as docked. Azamara's website does show if the ship is tendering or docked, but that is always subject to change.

I am checking for you now!

Jancruz1

I hope this helps

The ship does anchor in St. John, the drop point specifically is Latitude 1820.58N with Longitude 06448.24W (for those who are truly detailed and map savvy)

Our guests do have to tender ashore, ride being about 12 minutes, and the tender drop point is next to the National Park Building.

Jancruz1

Bassnoodler: I was on the 1/31/09 sailing of the Journey. The ship anchors just outside the Cruz Bay harbor and tenders into the ferry dock.

Archived