Pictures of Glory!

bambidrummer

We are going on the eastern side.

St. Thomas, forgo going to Paradise Point.. Take a private taxi on a tour of the island, and you will get higher up than pp. we did. we could see PP from where we stopped on the island, and it was below us.

St. maarten, don't miss the little side streets if you like flavored rum. there is a little shop there that has a bunch of junk, but also has all the rums made on the island and pretty good prices also. Don't forget the chocolate shop on the same walkway. YUM, and they send it to the ship for you.

We really just did the port shops this past year as in 07 we did the tour of the island.

have fun.

I thought I had some of the interior of the ship, but apparently they are on disc not my pc. sorry.

nice room with the couch. It that a suite? My MIL put my 11 year old in a room with his 18, 19 and 20 year old cuz. I am sure he will wind up with us. If we have a couch at least he might be able to sleep on that. I know he is not staying with them.

nice room with the couch. It that a suite? My MIL put my 11 year old in a room with his 18, 19 and 20 year old cuz. I am sure he will wind up with us. If we have a couch at least he might be able to sleep on that. I know he is not staying with them.

No, it is cabin 1001 - a handicap cabin. bigger than the standard ov cabin, but not as big as a suite.

It is acutally 2 twin beds put together for a king, plus the couch, and if I am not mistaken, it had a pull down bed also. although there are 3 of us, so it was not needed.

A quad room for them would be 2 twins and 2 pull downs if interior, so they should be fine.

No, it is cabin 1001 - a handicap cabin. bigger than the standard ov cabin, but not as big as a suite.

It is acutally 2 twin beds put together for a king, plus the couch, and if I am not mistaken, it had a pull down bed also. although there are 3 of us, so it was not needed.

A quad room for them would be 2 twins and 2 pull downs if interior, so they should be fine.

where did the 3rd sleep?

where did the 3rd sleep?

my husband and I on the bed, and my dd on the couch. the two back cushions are removed and stored in the closet area for the week.

she is quite comfy on the soaf bed. It has 2 drawers under it for extra storage.

she is about 5'8"tall so it was good for her.

Archived