Pictures of Glory!

bambidrummer

anyone out there with newer pictures? the rooms in this pictures look old.

The rooms look old? :confused:

Do you think that since anyone posted pics that they've torn the ship apart and remodeled the cabins? Oh my! It doesn't work that way.

Just go to Webshots and type in Carnival Glory. People post their photos there all the time. I know I did.

The rooms look old? :confused:

Do you think that since anyone posted pics that they've torn the ship apart and remodeled the cabins? Oh my! It doesn't work that way.

Just go to Webshots and type in Carnival Glory. People post their photos there all the time. I know I did.

thank you for the info on the webshots site.

Here is a few pictures from our Glory cruise in September. If you have any questions please let me know.

how was your trip? did you go eastern or western? if eastern where did you go? the deserts look like they went with the mini verious like at seasons 52.

We did the Western Caribbean with stops in Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau.

We had spa cabin 1101 which was a great location. It's too bad that they are going to turn these rooms into balcany cabins during next years renovations.

Items that were positive was the food as it was good and hot, service was excellant, mother nature cooperated with all of our ports of call and getting on and off the ship was effortless.

The few things that weren't positive was that the room was a little worn around the edges such as a lumpy bed (First uncomfortable bed we have had with Carnival) but the view from the floor to wall window more than made up for it.

The mini dessarts were part of the Dinner club that we booked. It was great but the food is so good in the main dining room we probably wouldnt pay to eat here again.

I also found that the Glory didn't offer the same WOW factor as it sister ships such as the Valor or Liberty. Maybe it was me as the decoration is more subdue than the others.

I would book another Glory cruise as we had a great time. Enjoy your cruise.

Bambi - I was on her in 2003 for the New Year's sailing and wil be with you for this Christmas one too ..... you haven't chatted lately. Ship will be fine and you'll have a good time, I mean while will have a devil of a time getting around since I'm more used to Spirit Class ships ..... I keep trying to take the wrong elevators to the dining room ............. oh well :rolleyes: it will all be good anyway.

Bambi - I was on her in 2003 for the New Year's sailing and wil be with you for this Christmas one too ..... you haven't chatted lately. Ship will be fine and you'll have a good time, I mean while will have a devil of a time getting around since I'm more used to Spirit Class ships ..... I keep trying to take the wrong elevators to the dining room ............. oh well :rolleyes: it will all be good anyway.

my concern is that the ship is older

i am sure as someone was reminding me that carnival would not have bad bedding. it is just different from royal c.

I LOVE the Carnival Comfort bedding and if it wasn't about the same cost as my third person for a cruise I would own it now. My DD can't wait to get on board to take a nap :eek:.

We were on Glory for the New Years sailing in 2003 and I think she was almost new then, we've been on many ships repeatedly over the years and except for normal wear and tear and sloppy passengers spilling stuff they all look really good, the Spirit is like 8 years old and still looks good ....... besides it's a cruise how bad can it be???

Archived