Live from the Grand 13 - 27 Feb 2009

catsdinner

He told me that it takes a couple of minutes for him to access it through the hatch and get it ready for use, but there is DEFINITELY a small portable head onboard that boat.

Andrea, thank you for stepping up and volunteering. As it takes him a few minutes to set it up you can be the first and tell Wayne to keep it out for me.

Hey guys. I was on the Grand last sailing with Sarah. I am the one that set up the M&M. [with the idea from fellow cc'ers] I made invites, got the names of all the top staff from the patters in our room when we boarded. Went to the Pursers desk and ask them to be handed out. Whola, crew came to our gathering! :D I had also emailed Brenda about having bar staff and asked about having our meeting put in the patters. [i dont think either of those would have happend if I didnt ask.]

We went to the MUTS a few times. Really nice. They give you a small wool blanket and come around with fresh popcorn then cookies and milk. LOVED THAT!! I would suggest arriving about 1/2hr before the show to get a good seat. There were still seats on the upper deck, but we enjoyed being down by the pool with the chairs reclined to watch.

Sorry I didnt post this while on the ship, but we got lazy and didnt check the boards. :)

Sarah

• 4 weeks later...

Got off the Grand March 14 and won 1,000 and my husband won 3 150.00 pots all on slots !!! We saw alot of people win 500.00 and 350.00. About 8 people !!! We came home with 1,800.!! Go for it !!!

Archived