Toddler Tuxedo

WineDown17

They don't "need" it, but they sure look darn cute in it. My kids always loved wearing them (and by my kids I mean mine, my nephews and adopted type kids). Dressing up was always fun for them and the compliments made them like it even more. My 4 YO GS will be wearing his tux (if we can find one) on formal night or his suit. Otherwise on semi formal night he'll be wearing his "uniform". He's an unofficial volunteer with the Los Angeles Fire Department and has his own Captain uniform, including the captain insignia for his collar.

I think this is the first time that anyone has said that a tux might be overdressed on formal nights on X!!

I agree CB.. not 100% needed, but I do want him to have one for the trip, and at that price, for 4 pieces, to wear it 3 nights, it made sense.

Worst case scenario, we get a nice family picture (3 generations) with all of the men in their tuxes.

:)

Given it's wedding season as well, thought some families may want to know about it vs possibly renting for a ring bearer, etc...

I think you will be very pleased with your purchase. We did the same thing for our 2 boys, for our Jan Celebrity Constellation Cruise. I thought the tuxes had many benefits...

1.) The boys felt extra special in their outfits, and it made they act even more like angels! =)

2.) They got so many compliments. This made they want to act even better. =)

3.) We got a great family photo.

Have fun with your little handsome one on the cruise!

627951609603_0_ALB.jpg

Its a deal!!! I love seeing your pics after each trip...

And Kutty- I couldnt see that pic at work for some reason.. what a great shot!!! The tuxes look great!! I also love your formal wear.. very flattering indeed! A beautiful family.

My 12 YO loved wearing his first "tuck" when he turned 9. The 2 YO... he wants to be just like Daddy and big brother so I am hopeful he tolerates it well!

Just want to add that ebay has new tuxes for little boys also. I just bought one for my 12 year old and one for my 2 year old grandson. I was really hoping to just rent them but since I couldn't rent their size I decided to buy theirs and rent my older sons and husbands. That will at least cut down on some of the suitcase space.

I think I paid $26 on ebay for each of theirs. I'm really looking forward to getting a nice formal family picture taken.

I bought tuxes on ebay and at our local resale shop two years ago for our older daughter's wedding. The boys wore them in their sister's wedding and on two cruises. We live in Texas and I also used the vests for a Western look on rodeo day. Youngest DS insisted on wearing his tuxedo vest with jeans and boots to kindergarten every day for at least a month after that. Fortunately, the teacher had a good sense of humor because there was no way I was winning that battle. :D Those tuxes were well worth the $26 investment.

And then they can be magicians/waiters/James Bond/Bruce Wayne/Men in Black/Secret Service for Halloween!

After we booked our cruise a couple weeks ago, our now 11 year old son was very upset to find that his tux from our last cruise no longer fit, and practically begged us for another one. :D I have to admit, he was just adorable:

sandt.jpg

(But I'll admit I'm biased. :D )

I bought tuxes on ebay and at our local resale shop two years ago for our older daughter's wedding. The boys wore them in their sister's wedding and on two cruises. We live in Texas and I also used the vests for a Western look on rodeo day. Youngest DS insisted on wearing his tuxedo vest with jeans and boots to kindergarten every day for at least a month after that. Fortunately, the teacher had a good sense of humor because there was no way I was winning that battle. :D Those tuxes were well worth the $26 investment.

After my wedding a year ago my son wore his tuxedo the next morning to breakfast at the hotel. He tried to get me to let him wear it to school too. He just didn't understand that because they were rentals they had to go back to the store! I'm sure he will love the fact that I just bought him one. I bet he will want to wear it more then just the two formal nights on the cruise.

Archived