Miniature Golf? What else?

ncLindaB

Hi - need some help. We (dh, myslef, 5 kid, 3 grown , 13 & 12) will be in the Cozumel Port on Dec 21st from 7am until midnight. My husband & I were there last year by ourselves and had a nice time just walking up & down the streets shopping.

However, I want to do planned activities with the kids. Someone mentioned miniature golf - can someone give me more details on that?

What else should we do?

Thanks!

The miniature golf course in Cozumel is a dream. It's a incredibly relaxing area to just take your time with family. Here's a link to a very favorable review of the course: http://www.eagleraydivers.com/minigolf.htm

As far as what else to do, what ship are you going to sailing on...? Most ships offer excursions that involve children of various ages.

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin :)

ncLindaB, we're located only 1 block away from the main square, so if you enjoyed the shopping/sightseeing last visit, you're 2 minutes away from the same area after golfing....thanks!

P.S. Kevin: Die-hard Cubbie fan here; Sosa is responsible for my hair and weight loss last season...think they'll trade him?

Chankanaab Park is a nice day trip for a family.......there's a small mini golf course there too. There's also great snorkeling, mayan ruins replicas, places to lay out, dolphin enounter (extra fee).... There is a charge to get in ($12 per person, small children may be cheaper). Other families head to Paradise Beach (free, $5 per person if you want to use the water toys). There are many reviews of these 2 places on this board. I'm sure you will find something everyone will enjoy. Have a great cruise.

Archived