Just off the CB 2/8 to 2/15

ortho_rn63

We have just returned home and I wanted to post a very short review. This trip was fantastic!! Everything went smoothly from embarkation to disembarkation. The staff was smiling and pleasant!

I will be posting a much longer review in the reviews section of this board soon. I have to readjust to being back in the cold first!

I will be happy to answer any questions I can but keep in mind, we did no onboard activities or shows! No specialty dining either!

Kim

I know you said you didn't dine there, but did you notice whether the Crown Grill was open yet?

We too just returned from CB 2/8 - 2/15. Just as Kim said, everything went very well. I too will write a review - I think it will be similar to Kim's as we do not go to the shows or on board activities (although we did do the Ultimate Balcony Dining on 2/14!)

The Crown Grill was not open in their new space. DP did get to see a bit into the space where the Crown Grill will be. He said it was stripped down to the "studs". There were shipyard workers on board working on the Crown Grill. DP was a ship superintendent for a large ship yard for many years and he believes it will be a while before it opens.

Margaret

The Palm is for traditional dining and the Coral and Island for Anytime Dining.

That's exactly what I've heard.

Last year the Palm was Anytime on Fiesta Deck 6

and

Traditional Dining was on Deck 5 in the Island.

I'm thinking they switched the dining rooms to accommodate more Traditional Diners.

Archived