Royal Caribbean - Babies and Tots Schedule Here

crusinmama06

I knew that some of you were interested in the latest Royal Caribbean Programs for 6 month - 36 month olds. So I figured I would set up a separate thread here.

This is the latest schedule from Independence of the Seas.

They also had book and toy lending in place. You can pick up the schedule outside of Adventure Ocean. This is for babies and their parents, no dropping off programs yet (not till Oasis of the Seas)

IndyRoyalTotsBabies.jpg

^I'm so glad to hear it is on Navigator!

We did it on the Liberty in December and at that time the counselors told us it was only on Liberty and Independence as a test. VERY happy to see it rolling out on more ships!

The Crayola program is also new, it was being tested on other RCCL ships and I'm glad to see it being integrated with the Royal Tots and Babies program.

I'm very concerned that our Transatlantic will have about 5 kids under 3! I hope they don't cancel the program at all.

• 3 years later...

We took a Western Caribbean cruise on the Oasis on September 1-8th. Our son was not old enough for the Aquanauts program. But, we did try to pick up the daily planners so that we could entice him with all the activities for an upcoming cruise. Unfortunately, we didn't think to start picking up the daily planners until day 4 of the cruise. And, by then, no one was able to give us the planners for days 2 and 3.

I will try to scan the planners and post them to this thread, if I can remember how to do it.

Thanks for posting this! I'm considering a RCCL Dreamworks cruise with my 3 y/o, so this is very helpful!

My daughter will be 3 years and 3 months old at the time we'll be sailing, so technically she does qualify for the 3 and under activities, but I don't know if she'll be willing to be dropped off at the kids club (she definitely is not now at 25 months). Will I be allowed to bring her in the for parent/toddler activities?

As far as I know, parents are not allowed into the Aquanauts room for the daily supervised activities. It is drop off only. The Oasis does have a separate playroom with toys that is opened all day. In that playroom, a counselor will show up to do things like crayons, storytime, etc. once or twice a day throughout the cruise. Parental supervision is required for those activities. But, I felt the toys they put in the playroom -- which they do switch out over time -- were mostly for the 2 and under set. And, there were mostly parents with children 18 months that used the playroom. Not much for our almost 3 year old to do. And, he definitely wanted nothing to do with the nursery.

Archived