More Romantic: UBD or Crown Grill

jetfan0330

I would go for the balcony dinner... while I have not done it, so many of my friends have done it to surprise their DW/DH, and they loved every minute of it! You get a dedicated server, photos, flowers (I think?), and far too much food!

Enjoy--I'm sure it will be very romantic! :D

VB1

DP arranged for UBD on Feb 14th. (Just off CB.) It was very special. We felt pampered and had a wonderful time. It was a great way to end our cruise. Make sure you get on board early and book immediately. We got on board at 12:45pm and went directly to the cabin and called.

Margaret

No contest -- while Crown Grill was wonderful, UBD was far, far more romantic!!!!!! We had an aft balcony and a full moon!! Life doesn't get any better than that!

How can I call first thing without hubby knowing??? This is only his second cruise, first with an aft balcony cabin...Do I call the DINE number???

DP arranged for UBD on Feb 14th. (Just off CB.) It was very special. We felt pampered and had a wonderful time. It was a great way to end our cruise. Make sure you get on board early and book immediately. We got on board at 12:45pm and went directly to the cabin and called.

Margaret

Archived