Priority Boarding...

VABeach

I organized a group of 28 people for our sailing on the Destiny, and they gave our cabin VIP status as the "group leader". Though...they never told us, so it didn't really mean much :)

We found out while we were checking in...in the regular line...they checked us in then went to the VIP area to get our sail and sign cards ;)

As a previous poster stated, when you are at the port early, it really is quick to check in anyway. From the time we arrived at the port (11:30), it took 45 minutes to unload our luggage, get through the check in/security and board the ship. A total breeze in Miami.

Thanks for the info. I don't remember how many cruises you have to have to be Platnum. I only have 5 so far, so I guess it won't be anytime soon unless they count being past guest on all Carnival Corp cruises together. ~ ;)

My question is what do we do with the kids? My DH and I have a suite but the kids are across the hall in their own room. Can they go with us in the VIP line, or do we have to go with them in the regular lines?

Thanks, this is our frist Carnival cruise and I have a ton of questions.

My question is what do we do with the kids? My DH and I have a suite but the kids are across the hall in their own room. Can they go with us in the VIP line, or do we have to go with them in the regular lines?

Of course you can. You're pay for both cabins? Don't ask at the port just go to VIP.

Yes they can check in with you......

Archived