Fuel supplement refund

JeanfromBNA

We sailed on the Wonder last week, and received full credit to our shipboard acccount for the fuel supplement charge.

I know that this had been discussed, but hadn't seen anything recent. Just thought y'all would like to know that Disney did the right thing. :)

• 1 month later...
How would you know if you were charged a fuel surcharge, and how would you go about getting a refund?

It should be listed on your reservation. The paper reservation I have shows it as a separate line item. To get it refunded you can either wait until you cruise in which case you should get it as an OBC or I hear you can call DCL and they will refund it/remove it from your reservation.

Jim

We sailed on the Wonder last week, and received full credit to our shipboard acccount for the fuel supplement charge.

I know that this had been discussed, but hadn't seen anything recent. Just thought y'all would like to know that Disney did the right thing. :)

Do you remember how much the refund was? What was the length of your cruise?

Do you remember how much the refund was? What was the length of your cruise?

For our upcoming August Cruise, our TA quoted us the following:

The amount of the shipboard credit will be equal to the fuel surcharge applied which was $8 per person per day for the 1st and 2nd passenger in a stateroom (with a maximum of $112.00 per person) and $3 per person per day for all others in the stateroom (with a maximum of $42.00 per person).

Archived