pinnacle dining

debblue

just received a call from a very close freind who informed me that the pinnacle dining room will be having the indoneisan crew in it ...I am so happy as i have always loved the special crew that holland american has ,not that there was anything wrong the crew working in the pinnacle but it lost some of its tradition and i was beginning to think with all the subtle changes holland american would not be the same line as i have known it.:)

That is very interesting. Did your friend say that this will be on all ships, or on a particular ship? I will be pleased to see the Indonesians serving in the Pinnacle. The Eastern Europeans are a little bit too aloof for me. I know this is the way waiters are in Europe, but I still prefer the friendliness of the Asians.....jean :cool:

That's Great!!

I felt so bad when we dined in Pinnacle on Zuiderdam the last night that the Indonesians worked there. They had put in so much work getting it up and running well and it really was spectacular IMO And then they were replaced with the Eastern Europeans. This has nothing to do with the Europeans but everything to do with how disappointed I felt for those crew who had worked so hard only to be so poorly rewarded.

I guess its too soon to book the Pinnacle dining room for the first night of our cruise Nov. 26, 2005. Don't want to miss out and be too late booking. I'm a little anxious to get started booking things other than the cruise so far.

Archived