TV Channel Question - Addicted to Bachelor

jschafer6161

Some of you probably won't believe I am asking this.. The final Bachelor episode is March 2, the same night we will be on our Victory Southern Carribean cruise. I do not want to miss this episode!! Does anyone know if the ship gets ABC and if so, what time the Bachelor is on?? Also, does anyone know what movies might be playing on the ship during this week? Thanks for your help....

Carnival ships carry the network feeds (ABC NBC CBS FOX) from the local Denver affiliates. You can google "ABC Denver" and find the home page. Remember their listings will be mountain time and you will need to adjust to ship time.:)

not fam with Victory port, but Mex ports pick up Denver stations, as it is very strong for the Western Carib..Den is 1 hr earlier than CST, but tv gets all major networks, plus the news, etc chanels. Dont know what other time zones offer..I like the one whos parents wont come out n play..just not sure how "I" could hold back love, if I hadnt met the parents...I didnt meet my prospecive inlaws til the fam reunion, 6 months later and we announced our plans.. I didnt fall n love w/them!..Did like them very much however after we met.

Don't worry! I was in your same predicament a few weeks ago - you'll be fine! They do show the Bachelor on Monday night through the Denver affiliate. I believe it came on at 9pm though instead of 8pm.

And on another note -- I have to say....it's kind of funny that we got Denver channels. Here you are enjoying your paradise vacation in the warmth and all of the weather reports give the snowfall amounts and school closures! Makes me appreciate where I am all the more!

Some of you probably won't believe I am asking this.. The final Bachelor episode is March 2, the same night we will be on our Victory Southern Carribean cruise. I do not want to miss this episode!! Does anyone know if the ship gets ABC and if so, what time the Bachelor is on?? Also, does anyone know what movies might be playing on the ship during this week? Thanks for your help....

I am so glad you asked about that. I, too, am a die-hard fan and thought I had it figured right that the last show would be next Monday and not the Monday that we are leaving out of Galveston. I want to see what happens when Denna(sp) shows up. I was really disappointed last season when she didn't pick him and now he has sent Stephanie, the one with the little girl, home. I really liked her and thought she would make it. Have a good cruise!!! It's almost time, not counting the months, counting the days!!!!!!!!:)

The OP's question made me chuckle! I got home last night (Monday) at 11:30 PM and went right to my TV's DVR and watched the 2 hour episode of The Bachelor. Didn't get to sleep until after 1:15! So, needless to say, I'm a fan. I was a little mad that last week, they made it sound like Deanna was going to be showing up in this episode...now it will be in 2 weeks, because we have the stupid "reunion" show next week. Grrrr....

However.....

When on a cruise..the last thing I want to think about is TV, especially when you can watch almost every show online. And the added benefit is NO commercials! You can watch an hour show in about 45 minutes online.

Oh my....enjoy your cruise!!!!

Ok I'm addicted also! Love Jason! I sure hope he doesn't end up back with Deanna but I think he's smarter than that! Wanted to say that while we were cruising last year we were able to watch things if we were in the cabin but you still might want to set up a tape/dvr at home. Every once in a while the satellite would go out and we would have snow....hate to have you miss an important part! lol ;)

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Anita

I watched the latest episode on DVR this morning and couldn't believe he got rid of Jillian. I loved her! (and there's nothing wrong with marrying your best friend -- I've been married to mine for 9 years and counting and we couldn't be happier.)

I was really touched by how upset Jason gets to have to send women home. I think he's really very sensitive and just a great all around guy.

Looking forward to the next two episodes!

Save your time and enjoy the cruise....he picks Melissa

On March 2nd it starts at 7pm here in Denver, then there is a second followup or something at 9pm- both 2 hour things. So, hope you wanted room service that night. I don't know what they do about times- I would guess that it would be on an hour earlier? I was quite shocked to see Denver tv on board- did I really want to hear about the traffic on our highways while on a cruise? A snowstorm would be fun to hear about- while I sat in the sun. But we turned on the tv one time for about 10 minutes.

Is this your gut feeling or you know someone whos knows something????

Well, since you asked....I know something. I know someone who works with Molly, and she is back at work and devastated. Now, I know some may say "BS" or "my cousin's best friend's hairdresser said.....yeah right" and that's fine. My knee jerk would be to say the same.

But, the info. is legit. Molly loses out, and he picks Melissa. And you can take that to the bank.

Well, since you asked....I know something. I know someone who works with Molly, and she is back at work and devastated. Now, I know some may say "BS" or "my cousin's best friend's hairdresser said.....yeah right" and that's fine. My knee jerk would be to say the same.

But, the info. is legit. Molly loses out, and he picks Melissa. And you can take that to the bank.

I'm making a bet with a bookie then...:D

If the feed is through Denver then the Bachelor comes on at 7 pm mountain time...

I have my own sources. I believe you. ;)

OMG I love this website! Not only am I a huge fan despite how ridiculous it is I totally think it is Melissa too. Although I am usually wrong. I don't care though. My sister and I are on this cruise to be away from reality - and that includes the show so I will gladly watch it when we get back.

Side note: poor Jillian - class act she was.

Archived