TV Channel Question - Addicted to Bachelor

jschafer6161

[quote name='silverridge']I tried and I do not have an "edit" button on my early posts, only on my very last one. It appears this (cut/pasted from Boards FAQ) is why:

If you have registered, you will be able to edit and delete your posts. Note that the administrator can disable this ability as he desires. Your ability to edit your posts may also be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.
To edit your posts, click the [IMG]http://boards12.cruisecritic.com/images/buttons/edit.gif[/IMG] button by the post you want to edit.

I still believe though, that no one is compelled to read the posts on this thread. I was just trying to make it more obvious as a few have complained.[/quote]

Ah well, you tried though. :D

[quote name='silverridge']tell me how to do that on this site, I'll be happy to.[/quote]

You haven't ruined anything! People are not going to know the way this show ends without going to the site I mentioned before. If they do that then obviously they didn't care if they knew the ending or not. There's always people out there that think they know how a specific show ends or the end to a movie but until you watch the entire thing as well as the ATFR show you won't know anything. People have been saying Jillian was the winner for ages but it doesn't make it true unless you believe everything on the boards lolol

I for one am shocked that this is still up here since it's completely removed from cruising after the first or second replies. :)

My wife and I could not agree more. We loved her. I think she will find what she is looking for in life. She deserves it. :)
[quote name='2PinaColadas'][COLOR=darkorchid]SilverRidge-- The Bachelor should have chosen Jillian. I really didn't care after she left. So, thanks for letting me know he did not choose wisely. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorchid]OP-- you know the results now. I would just record it and watch when you get home. They'll be broken up by the time you get home anyway LOL. Have a great cruise. [/COLOR][/quote]

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

Reality Steve is not the only one that found out the info. The 1st After the Rose Ceremony (which follows the season finale) on Mar 2nd was filmed about Jan 23,24th. The last episode was filmed in Nov. And yes, he does pick Melissa in the final episode. And I agree with Crazed, if you want to know more, check out youtube. I'm pretty sure it's true, but nobody is really sure what EXACTLY happens on the ATFR show....just the outcome.

[quote name='LemurCat']Or, you could very nicely go back to your posts and put SPOILER tags on them so that those who haven't read this thread yet know to skip your posts. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, but a friendly one that's used on a lot of pop culture sites.[/quote]

B--I--N--G--O ! Perhaps your post could have read first off...WARNING SOILER...or something like that.

I don't go to all those reality website because you WILL see info (right or wrong) the spoils the show. Most seasoned posters on those site will use the words CAUTION SPOILER in their threads too.

Luckily I have short term memory loss and in two weeks, when the shows airs, it will be all new to me.:o

[quote name='silverridge']Well, since you asked....I know something. I know someone who works with Molly, and she is back at work and devastated. Now, I know some may say "BS" or "my cousin's best friend's hairdresser said.....yeah right" and that's fine. My knee jerk would be to say the same.

But, the info. is legit. Molly loses out, and he picks Melissa. And you can take that to the bank.[/QUOTE]
Isn't she the one that wouldn't let him meet her parents?

Archived