Rome Airport

Hi need everyones help

DH & I are fling American Airlines JFK-FCO. Friends are flying AlitaliaJFK-FCO. Our flight arrive wihtin 30 minutes of each other. Ok here is the question. FCO has Terminals A,B.,C & 5

Does anyone know at which terminal(s) AA & Alitalia land? Can anyone suggest a meeting place at FCO prior to leaving the secure area?

Many thanks

Carole

We have a similar issue. We're flying Delta from JFK and our friends are on AA within 25 min. of us. We plan on meeting and sharing a cab to the hotel. So anyone with experience, suggestions for how or where to meet would be welcome.

Hi need everyones help

DH & I are fling American Airlines JFK-FCO. Friends are flying AlitaliaJFK-FCO. Our flight arrive wihtin 30 minutes of each other. Ok here is the question. FCO has Terminals A,B.,C & 5

Does anyone know at which terminal(s) AA & Alitalia land? Can anyone suggest a meeting place at FCO prior to leaving the secure area?

Many thanks

Carole

In all likelihood, both flights will arrive at Terminal C. However, if you want to be absolutely certain you should check with your individual airlines.

The only logical place to meet before leaving the secured area would be before the passport control area. After you exit that, I don't believe the area is considered secured any longer -- but I may be wrong about that. Is there a reason you need to meet here rather than elsewhere?

Hi need everyones help

Many thanks

Carole

Both are landing in Terminal B for US-flights:

http://www.adr.it/portal/portal/adr/Shadow/Voli_del_giorno_FCO/volidelgiorno?action=2&conversationId=10065&org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet.VIEW_ID=%2Fresults.jsp&conversationIsLongRunning=false

Here is a terminal map:

http://www.adr.it/portal/content/FileAttach/adr/Attach/Fiumicino/terminal-B_arrivi_mod3.pdf

Regards,

HeinBloed

From my trip in Oct. 2007 the bag claim area was inside the secure area. I remember because I went outside this area to look for our driver and could not get back in. My DW finally saw me waving frantically and brought the bags out, Security held me briefly because I tried to re enter. Baggage claim is a good place to meet.

HeinBloed, you are correct as usual. Terminal B for arrivals, Terminal C for (most) departures, although check-in for international flights is now through Terminal 5 .... I was having a brain freeze.

Archived