It's official

ohioNCLcruiser

Didn't one of your players just have a big injury? I thought I saw something on the news.

Yes Kevin Garnett had a muscle strain behind his knee but in 3 weeks he'll be back to normal.

Good luck on the contract! If you find out anything on the Epic be sure to find me on here. After the Solstice cruise in 2 weeks I'll pretty much be on NCL from here on out. :) Maybe our paths will cross one day! Good luck once again.

~Jake

Yes Kevin Garnett had a muscle strain behind his knee but in 3 weeks he'll be back to normal.

Good luck on the contract! If you find out anything on the Epic be sure to find me on here. After the Solstice cruise in 2 weeks I'll pretty much be on NCL from here on out. :) Maybe our paths will cross one day! Good luck once again.

~Jake

Thanks will do!

Thats not too bad. I just saw the news teaser and they made it sound like someone was going to be out for the rest of the season. He will have plenty of time to sit on it and let it rest while he watches the Cavs play in the finals!

Thanks will do!

Thats not too bad. I just saw the news teaser and they made it sound like someone was going to be out for the rest of the season. He will have plenty of time to sit on it and let it rest while he watches the Cavs play in the finals!

I don't think that Rajon dude is going to let that happen. I only know the names because I watch the news. I don't follow basketball! :o

Unlike other teams the celtics are not one good player with others orbiting around him. Celtics mean team basketball so when one of our players is out(even an important one) the team goes on. Injuries can rattle any team but the celts are set up to withstand by playing as a group. I'm sorry to dissapoint those cavs fans but we'll be raising another banner the first home game next season.

Hey James, see what you started? lol :)

Good luck on your new assignment. I'll be on the Spirit in the fall, would enjoy seeing you then if you get moved.

I follow baseball only... the boys of summer are just what the doctor ordered right now! Enough of this winter crap!!! :eek:

I'm going to Florida next month and hoping the friend I'm going with decides we should see a game. He's still a Red Sox fan even though he's lived in FL for about 7 years.

My parents were from NY and actually met at a Yankees game and expect me to be a Yankees fan. That won't happen in this lifetime.

Archived