It's official

ohioNCLcruiser

Hey everyone!

Today everything was confirmed..I go back to Hawaii in 7 days then a few days later sign onto the Pride Of America.

I will update my blog tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out why I cant get comments.

So I'm flying to Hawaii on the 25th and spending a few days there with a friend before I get on the ship.

I'll be working at the front desk of the ship so if you are coming on come say hello!

I will be trying to update my blog as often as possible but that depends on the internet etc. Another form of media I'm going to be doing is my twitter page. I update it from my cell but they are small updates. Some people might find them interesting. They will say things like "we are pulling into Maui now and have passengers leaving early and some boarding because they missed the ship." "phone is ringing off the hook deck 10 bathrooms are not flushing!" "Going with some crew on a shore ex." etc etc. If you look at the link click "follow me" so you can get all my updates emailed to you in a long list. www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

I will also post videos from time to time..answering questions..talking about the job in general etc.

Thanks again everyone can't wait to meet more of you! Thanks for the support!! over 100,000 blog views and 250,000 youtube views!

my blog: www.shipblogger.com

twitter: www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

youtube: www.youtube.com/user/cruiseshipcrew.

On youtube if you click subscribe you get a message when I post new videos.

Hey everyone!

Today everything was confirmed..I go back to Hawaii in 7 days then a few days later sign onto the Pride Of America.

I will update my blog tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out why I cant get comments.

So I'm flying to Hawaii on the 25th and spending a few days there with a friend before I get on the ship.

I'll be working at the front desk of the ship so if you are coming on come say hello!

I will be trying to update my blog as often as possible but that depends on the internet etc. Another form of media I'm going to be doing is my twitter page. I update it from my cell but they are small updates. Some people might find them interesting. They will say things like "we are pulling into Maui now and have passengers leaving early and some boarding because they missed the ship." "phone is ringing off the hook deck 10 bathrooms are not flushing!" "Going with some crew on a shore ex." etc etc. If you look at the link click "follow me" so you can get all my updates emailed to you in a long list. www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

I will also post videos from time to time..answering questions..talking about the job in general etc.

Thanks again everyone can't wait to meet more of you! Thanks for the support!! over 100,000 blog views and 250,000 youtube views!

my blog: www.shipblogger.com

twitter: www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

youtube: www.youtube.com/user/cruiseshipcrew.

On youtube if you click subscribe you get a message when I post new videos.

good for you, enjoy!!!

James, congratulations! I don't know twitter, blog, facebook (tried it once I think:)) or any of the modern technology. Heck, I can't even get messages off my cell phone. I just call or answer. But, I do wish you the best and hope you continue to post here, where us old folks that aren't tech savvy (read me) come to check up on everyone.

Bon Voyage!:D

:)

Pat and I hope see soon --keep in touch --you have our email.

Big Green:):o

Hey Bud!

Great to hear from you. Tell Pat I said hello. I'm still looking at that Spirit cruise once I know if I have that time frame off. Would be fun to see some of the old Sun cruise group again!

Congrates James, we will hold a spot for you on the Spirit repo out of Boston this fall. What a shame to be sent off to Hawaii after this wonderful weather in Indiana and Ohio. By the way get ready for more snow. It is coming down here right now.:p

Hey James...Congratulations are in order...we're so happy for you and ready to read more about your Hawaiian adventures and the P.O.A.

You've inspired us to look into a family cruise with NCL to Hawaii in 2011...how's that for advance planning! We wish it was sooner...but who knows...perhaps we'll get to meet you on that cruise in 2011!

Debjo

Glad to hear you'll be sailing again soon... and hopefully after that contract you'll hit another one right away... like on the Sun in the fall!! :D It would be lovely to meet you in person. :)

I hope all goes well and you enjoy yourself immensely!!

Celine

Hey everyone!

Another form of media I'm going to be doing is my twitter page. I update it from my cell but they are small updates.

LOL! I have heard the crew quarters are pretty bad, but I've not heard them called cells before....:)

I loved sailing HI on NCLA's Pride of Hawaii, aka Jade. If I go back and try the POA I will be sure to say hi.

Archived