Spirit class cabins

cc_double

Hi,

We are booked on the Spirit May 6th (Glacier Bay), we have an 8A Balcony and have the chance to pay for an upgrade to a Cat 11 Junior Suite what would we gain besides the bigger cabin, what other amenties are in this style of cabin? There are 3 of us sailing, my husband and our 9 year old son.

Thanks in advance

It's all about perception... just like they have balcony upgrades... do you think that a balcony up 20 feet on the ship has a better view of the ocean...?

I Think not.

Now you have to ask yourself... is a cat 11 room worth the expense...

I think not.

There are plenty of Diva's out there that would argue with me... but they represent about 2% of the people as the Cat 11 and 12 cats only represent about 2% of the bookings... if that.

You will also get the VIP line for embarkation and I have been hearing that debarkation is also included.

Bottom line, if you want to afford it, it's nice to have the extra space. But you really don't get any other perks than the space and the VIP line.

Thanks for your replies, after discussing it with my husband, we think we'll stick to our 8A Balcony and I qualify for Platinum (have been notified by Carnival) this cruise, so we get the perks that way!!!!

Archived