Sad But True, the Up to the Minute Update on Terminal 91 Seattle

SeattleCruiselover

Actually, it'll be on Princess. (Pier 91) I don't have it in my siggy because I'm still waitlisted, but I'll make it on before Sept. rolls around.:D

Limo costs 55 plus gratuity each way. Do you think that's about the same as taxi?

Thanks!

Jill

Yep, most have been saying it cost about $50 before gratuity for a taxi, so it is in the ballpark, so to speak.

Thank you :)

Hi Virginia,

June & I are sailing out of Pier 91 in June, so I'll be very interested to hear of your experiences. I'm thinking of driving and parking, so if you happen to meet anyone who does that, I'd be very grateful for some info. I don't want to be driving around trying to find a parking garage and see the ship sail off :confused: .

Hi Virginia,

June & I are sailing out of Pier 91 in June, so I'll be very interested to hear of your experiences. I'm thinking of driving and parking, so if you happen to meet anyone who does that, I'd be very grateful for some info. I don't want to be driving around trying to find a parking garage and see the ship sail off :confused: .

Oh turkey feathers Jean, wish I had known you'll were doing a cruise oh well. What ship will you be on and date? Please give yourself & June a big hug for me. Was glad to hear that the fires did get to their property. I will see what I can find out and in the mean time maybe someone here has an answer.

Take care, :D

Oh turkey feathers Jean, wish I had known you'll were doing a cruise oh well. What ship will you be on and date? Please give yourself & June a big hug for me. Was glad to hear that the fires did get to their property. I will see what I can find out and in the mean time maybe someone here has an answer.

Take care, :D

I'll reply on spb.

Hi Virginia,

If you are looking for a parking GARAGE at all, you will get get lost for sure. It is a flat open lot, not a garage. If you pass under the Magnolia bridge you have gone too far.

Archived