2 hrs. in Aix enough?

Hi. I was thinking of doing the ship excursion to Aix. the only one that works with my schedule is the 4 hour one which would really only give me 2 hours in Aix. Just wondering if you thought 2 hours would be enough?

thank you.

This may be a bit short. They will drop you off at the tourist office near the big fountain. In two hours you will just have enough time to wander a few streets and maybe eat a fast lunch or get an espresso at an outdoor cafe. On my HAL cruise we had 3.5 hours of free time. But Aix is worth seeing even for only 2 hours.

Hi. I was thinking of doing the ship excursion to Aix. the only one that works with my schedule is the 4 hour one which would really only give me 2 hours in Aix. Just wondering if you thought 2 hours would be enough?

thank you.

This is the tour we did. I really didnt "study" up on Aix before we went so we just wandered. We loved that. Found a small very old church tucked back behind a bunch of other buildings. Went in and the organist was practicing for service the next day. It was empty except for us. Really nice. We found a wonderful store full of gourmet cooking items and bought a cookbook for dd. Stopped in a wonderful candy store and purchased some gorgeous marzipan candies. Also sat at a delightful sidewalk cafe and had coffee and crepes - ooo la la. We enjoyed our time in Aix AND we enjoyed the drive through Provence to get there :D Remember - getting to your destination is half the experience.

Archived