Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches

Krazy Kruizers

Somehow I suspected I was looking in all the wrong places if I thought you would pity this Bostonian. :D It is a nice part of the country hereabouts. In any case.....it's home. :) (and the more cruises that embark/disembark in Boston, the better it gets!)

OK, Speaking of Peanut Butter. The only morning we had breakfast in the Lido we are going thru the line and there on the counter was a Jumbo Can of Skippy Chunkey Peanut Butter. So I asked "What do you use the Peanut Butter for?" The lady behind Tom says "Oh it is great on pancakes or French Toast" I then stated I had never done that. So Since I was not exactly following the diet they gave me a small cup of peanut butter and I got a piece of French Toast. It was great. I could of easily made a P B and J sandwich:D

Eeeuwww! Yuk:eek: . Peanut butter on pancakes? Too sweet. Maybe they offer it for the kids? It's really good on rye toast. And there is nothing more delicious in this world than peanut butter with bacon on rye toast. Hmmmm...

And of course peanut butter and chocolate is yummy. I shouldn't even get started about peanut butter. The only time I got sick of peanut butter was during and after our hurricanes. Somehow it lost its lustre:D

and let's not lose sight of elvis' favorite - grilled peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Now throw some bacon in with that and you've got something!!

My buddy won the elvis impersonator contest in the crow's nest one nite 2 weeks ago on Volendam. Was a hoot! Didn't know he had it in him. Folks called him Elvis the rest of the cruise.

and 49er - those folks with all those demands in the sandwich line remind me a lot of the guys I feed in prison. All WANT their tray a certain way. We tell them "state tray .. all the way" If they didn't like gravy before doin' time, they're gonna LEARN to like it (and the lumps).... as far as WANT, I always tell them that I WANT Ann Margaret waiting in a camisole and tap pants when I get home tonite.. but that ain't likely to happen either.. *L*

then again.. half of them never heard of Ann Margaret.. oh well.. their loss

Haven't had it in years, but I always used to like peanut butter on English Muffins...sometimes topped it with some Smuckers Blueberry or Strawberry preserves. That was a sweet treat I used to love.

YES!!! I forgot! I LOVE it on english muffins, Thomas' that is. And I can't even have Reese's pb cups in the house because they will be consumed by moi. There was a time .... long ago .... when I kept them in the fruit drawer of my fridge at our place in the Poconos. But no more:( .

Michmike, YES!!! I used to like pb and banana sandwiches on white bread. Hmmmm. Again, not any more:( .

Life in incredibly sad sometimes.......;)

Archived