Car Rental Shuttles from Miami Airport to Port of Miami

I need to drop my car at Miami airport and shuttle to the Port of Miami. What rental agencies still offer a shuttle bus from the Miami airport to the port?

Alamo does but you don't have to drop the car at the airport, but at their airport office which is like two miles from the airport. From there they take you the P.O.M. whith their shuttle for free.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm part of a family of 6 and we require a rental at the beginning and end of the cruise. The companies that offer pier drop off and pick up out of the Miami airport have a leg up to get my business.

Thanks,

Square

I can confirm Alamo does have shuttle service between the Port of Miami and their MIA airport facility which is located between the two just north of the Dolphin (# 836) Expwy near Douglas Rd. I did the reverse after our X Century TA in Dec., taking their shuttle there to pick up my rental car and dropping it off later to catch our flight.

If not mistaken NO car rental does that.All leave fron their airport office. Also a few car rental drop you at the POA with their shuttle. I know for sure that Budget and Enterprise don't.
Hertz has oneAddress: 354 Southeast 1st Street pixel.gif Miami, Florida,

United States pixel.gifpixel.gifPhone: 786-425-2515 pixel.gifpixel.gifHours of Operation: Mo-Fr 0800-1800, Sa-Su 0800-1600.

I agree about Alamo. I took the bags in the car down to the pier about 10:00AM, went back tot he hotel and picked up the rest of our party, returned the car and took their shuttle back to the pier. The only bad part was they start all the way down at the NCL end and work their way back. The NCL area is a complete CF and it takes a while to get thru there. It took about 1-1/2 from the time we dropped the bags to make the loop back. Our hotel was right next to the airport.

Archived