Independence ofs bartenders

Bandit236

If anyone has recently been on the Independence, we were wondering if Adrian is still working in Bolero's. We have met him several times before and keep telling our friends how friendly and funny he is. We're hoping to meet up with him again. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise and Adrianne made our nights absolutely amazing! He was so funny, talented, and seemed to remember everyone's name that passed by his bar. I took a Martini making class at the beginning of our cruise and when I told him....he spent every evening making me several different martinis! You are right. If you go back and see him... tell him the Hummer Anniversary Couple said Hi! and that I saved one of my Heart Straws!

We just got back from our 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise and Adrianne made our nights absolutely amazing! He was so funny, talented, and seemed to remember everyone's name that passed by his bar. I took a Martini making class at the beginning of our cruise and when I told him....he spent every evening making me several different martinis! You are right. If you go back and see him... tell him the Hummer Anniversary Couple said Hi! and that I saved one of my Heart Straws!

Martini-making class?? I'm so jealous!! When & where did this take place?? tell me all about it! I will definitely have to highlight it in my compass as a not-miss!

The Martini Making class was held in the Vintages Wine Cellar on the evening of our second formal night! We made...and drank... 5 halfsize martinis...and learned about vodka, gin, and vermouth and how different variations tasted.... we also learned how to make the sweet martinis and how to make our own concoctions! It was great fun....and with ball gowns and suits on.....it was even more fun. It was $19.95 and you kept the martini glass! It wasn't advertised real big....I just happened to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

We also loved Adrianne. We first met him on Navigator in 2005, then saw him on Liberty in 2007. Does anyone know if he is moving to the Oasis. It seems he transfers to the newest ships.

We also loved Adrianne. We first met him on Navigator in 2005, then saw him on Liberty in 2007. Does anyone know if he is moving to the Oasis. It seems he transfers to the newest ships.

We met him on Navigator in 2005 as well! Christmas cruise

What about his sidekick, Basil? Anyone seen him lately?

Archived