What ever happened to C.C.P.I.C.S. Class 7...?

pierces

My bad!

I have been very busy working up until about three weeks ago...and now I'm busy looking looking for a job!:eek:

Darn economy!

Hope to finish the class up pretty soon and continue the series.

Thanks for all the patience!

Dave

Hope it works out for you, our professor...too bad we all can't just make our 'millions' as photographers:p

I haven't actually posted photos in the classes, but I have diligently followed & studied! So, take care of your priorities!

Good luck with the job search-I have been in the same "boat" since January 2nd, and it is no fun. This economy is not kind to job seekers.

Thanks for all the great classes-I have not posted any pictures but have learned lots. Hopefully, will have another job soon so that travel will be back in my future. Right now, getting by is the priority.

Will watch for Class 7 when you have time to finish it. The wonderful thing about digital is that it does not cost anything to take lots of pictures until you print. Luckily, I had a supply of paper and ink for my printer.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Best of luck in finding a new "position."

IF I owned my own business, and IF I knew what the____ a logistics consultant does I'd have offered you a job--but you probably wouldn't want to leave sunny Cal for the snow belt anyway.

Wishing you well,

Archived