Carnival called last nigh offering balcony below employee cost we cruise in 4 days??

jschafer6161

Thank you all so much!!! I've decided to keep it a secret from my DH and kids and suprise them! I've almost slipped twice!!! It will be nice to have all this extra room with our luggage/kids, etc. I'll probably never want to go back to an inside room again!

Gonna' be 'tough to hide' when they see that "VIP" in the top corner of your FunPass!! :D ;)

Lucky for me my husband doesn't get on cruise critic and has no clue how all this works. I book it, plan and he packs his clothes. when he sees VIP I'm going to tell him it's because we've cruised before. He will have no clue that's not true.

LOL-I love your plan! What a great surprise for your family. They and you are going to love the extra room and great balcony!

Man..... I wish someone would call me and offer me that sort of deal. I wouldn't even have to think twice on that one!!!!!!

You and me both sister. They want $500.00 to go from my inside to a plain ole balcony on my 5 night cruise. Please send me that upsell fairy.

Archived