Reservation for Three

JediSkipdogg

I was looking at booking a cruise in the next few weeks however my mom is now pushing to go on one along with my brother. Unknown if my father will go. So with only 3 going that puts us as a trifecta. I would prefer a room of my own however, when booking, that's not possible. The best it gives us is a 4A with a rollaway bed.

Is there a way to easily book 2 seperate rooms and if we did, do we get any discount? I understand the one staying by themself (me) would pay an increased price as I've cruised solo before. But wondering if any discount would be give. Or do I need to book two seperate reservations and have them linked together? Or do I have to do all this over the phone?

I was looking at booking a cruise in the next few weeks however my mom is now pushing to go on one along with my brother. Unknown if my father will go. So with only 3 going that puts us as a trifecta. I would prefer a room of my own however, when booking, that's not possible. The best it gives us is a 4A with a rollaway bed.

Is there a way to easily book 2 seperate rooms and if we did, do we get any discount? I understand the one staying by themself (me) would pay an increased price as I've cruised solo before. But wondering if any discount would be give. Or do I need to book two seperate reservations and have them linked together? Or do I have to do all this over the phone?

From my understanding, you would not get a discount for booking 2 staterooms, and they would have to be booked separate and linked together. This would probably been done easier by phone. There is the possibility of booking connecting rooms if you so desired.

We just came back from the Destiny in January with 2 adults and 3 kids in 1 inside cabin - it was a little cramped, but worked ok. You can look into a cabin for 3 people, as there are several rooms available that have "uppers" in them. That would provide you with 2 regular beds and a bunk bed for the 3rd. This would definitely be the most cost effective way.

I believe that the only way you get further discounts on the rooms is if you are booking a group of 8 rooms or more.

Hope this helps.

We booked 2 rooms and got a previous guest discount on both, even though one had no pg in it. I did the booking and I was the pg so the discount applied. We also booked a balcony and inside across the hall which ended up being less that $100 for the week more. figured that everyone could share the balcony.

Archived