PVP won't call back!

lcantwait

Ugh!! I have been trying to get a hold on my PVP for 2 days (her days off are Thursday and Friday) have left messages and no response!! Decide to just call and get on one and I'm sitting here on hold over 34 minutes and counting.:confused:

Ugh!! I have been trying to get a hold on my PVP for 2 days (her days off are Thursday and Friday) have left messages and no response!! Decide to just call and get on one and I'm sitting here on hold over 34 minutes and counting.:confused:

I just wait until 2am(Im a night owl) and speak to whomever answers the phone.

They have been experiencing high call volume the last few weeks.

My PVP said that they have been really busy, I guess that bookings are going pretty well for them. I would imagine that since many are getting their tax refunds means that even more people are booking.

The typical "PVPs" schedule is Monday - Thursday 11am-8pm EST. Friday is 9am-6pm EST. Are you sure it isn't a Reservations agent who you are trying to contact whos days off are Thursday and Friday?

Annoying, isn't it? When I called to book my last cruise I spoke with Simon. When I was done booking he said to just e-mail him if I had any other questions. I did that. He didn't answer. I sent the e-mail again, saying "second time" and he still didn't answer. I gave it a full week, as I didn't know what days off he had. I finally just called the 800 number and asked my question to whoever answered the phone.

Was having the same problem with my PVP last week, left messages. Decided to keep calling and finally got hold of her, she said they were so busy Carnival will not let them return calls at this time. Lauren said to just keep calling and she tries to click over when calls come in and then put them on hold. At least she's trying to get to everyone.

I just wait until 2am(Im a night owl) and speak to whomever answers the phone.

They have been experiencing high call volume the last few weeks.

I agree with you......I'm tired of trying to give a specific person my business........I just call the 800 number and speak to who ever answers..........A price reduction is of no greater value no matter who you get it from.............

I don't think you're dealing with a PVP

They work MON-FRI. If they choose to, they can voluntarily come to the office on the weekend.

I think that you're dealing with an 800 reservation agent. NOT the same thing....

Whenever I leave a message for my pvp he always returns my calls. When he isn't in the office he leaves his cell phone number on his answering machine message so we can call him at any time. If he is somewhere and can't sign on to his computer, he will give us a colleague's extension number at Carnival. He is great!

I had a PVP like this that didn't return calls or emails and I dropped him. I have a great one now, he always calls or emails when I contact him. I have used him for my last 4-5 cruises with Carnival and have referred him to my friends and family. Too bad we can't mention names, he deserves the recognition for taking care of me. I am not always easy to deal with, I read too much on cruisecritic......

Archived