Door decorations?

Cruisequest

A balloon is a must because it sticks out and helps locate the door to the stateroom quickly. I always take 4 or 5 because some people like to pop them. Many neighbors have said thankyou for having that balloon, especially for those of us who have a warped sense of direction, whether we are aft, forward, portside or starboard, it is almost a necessity.

Duct tape is what we use to make everything stick. We carry the roll with us. BTW, this time, I have 2 Cruise Critic Door posters: one for Ginag, my buddy who started the roll call and Zoomer and me.

We also decorate our port hole. It was fun to see it from the shore, in Calica. But it is correct, the nice ribbons get borrowed and the balloons may bet popped in the middle of the night.

fighterone i hope you can help me.. i've lost my CC door sign file can you help?? i have 4 i have to make for this up coming trip..please help

Thank you in advance,

Nanc

CruisinAgain

Thanks for the EZ Tak headsup. I usually go to the local office supply store and ask for that 'play dough stikum stuff' Sometimes they know exactly what I am talking about, and other times they look at me like I am crazy (But, I sometimes resemble that remark!)

Archived