Some crazy cheap bargains on Sun to South America!

Dukegirl5577

My parents are trying to pick their next vacation and they've never done a cruise, so I suggested that they look into the South American itineraries on NCL.

Of course, I also looked into it...OMG, what deals!

The March 29 sailing starts at $524/person (albeit for an interior cabin) with the second passenger for 1/2 price. Before taxes and service charge, this works out to $28/person per day! INSANE!

So I looked into airfare for my parents, and it's around $700/person (fly from Newark to Buenos Aires and then return from Santiago, Chile to Newark).

Holy cow, this is a ridiculously affordable trip! Heck, you can barely stay at home for $28/day! :p

So I think they're going to do it (although probably not the inside cabin). Lucky them! I wish I could take the time off from work!

OK, I just realized I misread at first. The quoted price already includes the 1/2 off the second passenger.

Still it's way cheap. Instead of $28/person per day (before taxes, fees, and service), it's $37/person per day. Not much of a difference!:D

My parents are trying to pick their next vacation and they've never done a cruise, so I suggested that they look into the South American itineraries on NCL.

The March 29 sailing starts at $524/person (albeit for an interior cabin) with the second passenger for 1/2 price. Before taxes and service charge, this works out to $28/person per day! INSANE!

So I looked into airfare for my parents, and it's around $700/person (fly from Newark to Buenos Aires and then return from Santiago, Chile to Newark).

Holy cow, this is a ridiculously affordable trip! Heck, you can barely stay at home for $28/day! :p

So I think they're going to do it (although probably not the inside cabin). Lucky them! I wish I could take the time off from work!

We booked the S.Am. Mar.14th cruise back in Dec. Opposite of what you are looking at. A couple good roll calls going on for the Mar.14th and the Mar.28th cruises. At the time we bk'd they also offered OBC for diff. catagories. We are in a suite for 14 days for same price as most 7 day cruises for the same cat. RCCL doing the same itinerary and for the same size suite ect. they wanted $3200.00 more. (this includes NCL's OBC of $500.00 that we're getting) Ya gotta shop around!!!:D

all the lines are offering unbelievable rates for So America; why? the air is totally off the wall and there is no easy way to get there. this is one reason NCL is dropping So America, which is sad..

Nita

all the lines are offering unbelievable rates for So America; why? the air is totally off the wall and there is no easy way to get there. this is one reason NCL is dropping So America, which is sad..

Nita

The flight I found was $700/person which is the same or less as what you would spend to fly to Europe, yet there doesn't seem to be any cancellations of the Europe cruises. :(

Archived