We're back, review to come soon!

kg66

Hi everyone,

This is so unfair....a week in the tropics on the beautiful Pearl, and come home to the cold. But at least it wasn't the snow that some of my fellow cruisers had to come home to! Hope you all made it home safely!

We had a wonderful time, even though hubby and youngest daughter were sick. Not gastro wise, but a nasty cold, that by the end of the week, it seemed if you weren't coughing or sneezing, you were one of the few!

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll help if I can.

Terry, bad news buddy.....no PB&J's!!!!:eek: I thought I'd order them for the girls the first night for a bedtime snack, and was told due to the problems with the PB and the salmonella, they were suspending the PB&J's for a while. My kids were so bummed. So was I after I read how awesome they were. I thought of you right away!!

Kathy

Hi everyone,

This is so unfair....a week in the tropics on the beautiful Pearl, and come home to the cold. But at least it wasn't the snow that some of my fellow cruisers had to come home to! Hope you all made it home safely!

We had a wonderful time, even though hubby and youngest daughter were sick. Not gastro wise, but a nasty cold, that by the end of the week, it seemed if you weren't coughing or sneezing, you were one of the few!

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll help if I can.

Terry, bad news buddy.....no PB&J's!!!!:eek: I thought I'd order them for the girls the first night for a bedtime snack, and was told due to the problems with the PB and the salmonella, they were suspending the PB&J's for a while. My kids were so bummed. So was I after I read how awesome they were. I thought of you right away!!

Kathy

Did you get to GSC or Key West?

(Yes, it IS an odd question for my first post, but I'm a Jimmy Buffett fan and wouldn't mind visiting Key West next week.)

Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes we made GSC! Which I was glad we did because on our last cruise we missed it. But now, like most of the posts I read before we left...."been there done that"! I would stay on the ship the next time. Way too overcrowded beach, freezing water, and typical vendors.

When you go to Cozumel there is a Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. It's not in the core of downtown like Senior Frogs or Carlos & Charlies. When you get off the dock and cross over the bridge/walkway it's to your right. If there's a ship from RCL it's past their dock. We didn't have time to go there but we did see it on our way out of town when we did our Dune Buggy Tour(which is amazing. I would strongly recommend it. Our girls 11 & 8 loved it too)

Kathy

Archived