Norwegian Epic

caribbeanboy

If you book through a travel agent, within the next couple of weeks. If you book direct not until mid-May.

I think it will be later for TAs as well. What they are going to be able to do is group block bookings but that does not translate into individual bookings.

I think it will be later for TAs as well. What they are going to be able to do is group block bookings but that does not translate into individual bookings.

think you may be right but TAs will be able to book before the general public or so we have been told..

Nita

think you may be right but TAs will be able to book before the general public or so we have been told..

Nita

That is my understanding as well. The will open up general booking with TAs first. It will not be the middle of this month however but before NCL opens direct bookings.

Nita

Nita - If the ship is open to TA's for Group Block Bookings mid March would that at least mean that the deck plans will have to be released at that time?? Even if we can't book in March I would love to see the cabin categories, floor plans, etc!!!

Nita - If the ship is open to TA's for Group Block Bookings mid March would that at least mean that the deck plans will have to be released at that time?? Even if we can't book in March I would love to see the cabin categories, floor plans, etc!!!

well lets hope so, I wouldn't want to start setting up a group without a little more info.

Nita LOL

Archived