Is there a juice bar on the Star?

cacj

Hm, I didn't look for one if there was it would be in the spa I assume. but I did drink Juices and I ordered them from whatever bar I was in at the time.

Note if you go to any of the Free parties, Captains cocktail or whatever, you can order any drink, OR juice at no cost, you don't HAVE TO drink the ones they serve.

Barong Juice Bar, next to the Fitness Center, Deck 12 Aft.

Thanks! Do you know if there are charges for the juice? Is it considered to be similar to a bar, just non-alcoholic?

Thanks! Do you know if there are charges for the juice? Is it considered to be similar to a bar, just non-alcoholic?

I never actually got any juice there (just peeked in during a quick self-tour of the ship on embarkation day), but I'd be very surprised if they didn't charge for the juice. Also, I don't know if it's just non-alcoholic but since it's next to the Fitness Center, I would assume so.

Any recent Star cruisers who can confirm this?

We enjoy juices, and wondered if the Star has a juice bar, and where it is, and if the juices are charged extra to your bill?

I am not sure any lines really has a juice bar, but there may be a couple. I know HAL and Princess do not. Only at breakfast. What most do is bring Crystal light or something like that with them or get several glasses at breakfast, take them to your cabin and put them in the fridge.

Nita

I think my juice drinks from the bars were about $2.50 or $2.75 not sure.

Thanks to all for trying to help me get this answer....we are not interested in juice for mixing with alcohol, but more of the healthy juices....but we shall find out when we board, and when we get back I will post the info! Thanks so much, you all are so helpful!

The juice bar is right next to the fitness center. There is a charge but I don't remember how much and it is the type of juices you are looking for.

The juice bar is right next to the fitness center. There is a charge but I don't remember how much and it is the type of juices you are looking for.

Wonderful! Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the cruise, and the juice bar is near Barong and Fitness center. Fresh celery, carrot, and other juices are available. $3.50 for small and $4.95 for large. We really enjoyed having this on the ship!

Thanks to all who posted responses.

Archived