Question about 3rd and 4th passenger staterooms

cre8tive1

I'm wondering if these rooms have fold down beds from the wall, or do they give you a cot on the floor to sleep on? We will have a balcony on the Grand and we have a room that can accomodate 3 people.

If the bed folds down, Is it hard to get in it? Neither of us ladies are kids anymore. Also, does the room steward make that bed and do the usual fold downs?[/b]

We were in a quad, the accomodations and service were great, however, it was a little too cozy for us. It was also a bit of an obstacle to manage bathroom, changing time. We found it more comfortable to go to two insides, but if you really use the balcony or are claustrophobic you may not like this option.

I was just in a balcony cabin w/ 3 bunks on the Sapphire. It's probably the same as the Grand. The 3rd bed came out of the ceiling. We didn't use it, but it looked like the cabin steward would have to open it w/ a key or something. If there were 3 of us I don't think I would of liked too much. When we went on the Regal there were 3 of us in the room and we could bring the upper bed down ourselves, which was nice when all three of wanted to take a nap during the day.

As far as cabin space goes, you'll be fine. It was just my daughter and myself, and we had a ton of space, the Caribe deck balcony was huge. My husband was with us on the Regal, so there was 3 of us in the cabin with no balcony for 15 days and we were still fine.

Archived