NCL Dawn pics of Disability cabins

Sushi

Anyone know of a site that would have pics of Handicap cabins on the NCL Dawn. Inside or ocean view cabins on deck 8.

There are not inside HC cabins on deck 8 I have some photos of 8120 if you would email me I think I have my private message thing turned on here if not let me know.

There are not inside HC cabins on deck 8 I have some photos of 8120 if you would email me I think I have my private message thing turned on here if not let me know.

According to the deck plans on the NCL Dawn site, there are several inside HC cabins on the Dawn, 8620, 8622, 8626, and 8628; and 8120, 22, 26, and 28 -- all across from the Salsa restaurant.

According to the deck plans on the NCL Dawn site, there are several inside HC cabins on the Dawn, 8620, 8622, 8626, and 8628; and 8120, 22, 26, and 28 -- all across from the Salsa restaurant.

No those are obstructed ocean view cabins according the deck plan I am looking at.

No those are obstructed ocean view cabins according the deck plan I am looking at.

We're talking about NCL Dawn?? Deck 8?? On the NCL site??

I'm real confused. I just went there again to double-check, and still come up with what I stated????:confused:

...and you say here that you have photos of 8120, which is one of those that I found on the NCL Dawn Deckplans webpage???

...and you say here that you have photos of 8120, which is one of those that I found on the NCL Dawn Deckplans webpage???

You have now quoted me twice without evidently reading what I posted. I said that I did not see any INSIDE HC cabins on Deck 8 and the ones you mention and that I have pics for 8120 are listed as OBSTRUCTED OV CABINS not INSIDE. Have you looked at the Category description for those cabins?

You have now quoted me twice without evidently reading what I posted. I said that I did not see any INSIDE HC cabins on Deck 8 and the ones you mention and that I have pics for 8120 are listed as OBSTRUCTED OV CABINS not INSIDE. Have you looked at the Category description for those cabins?

Yes I have. The ones I am noting are in the middle of the ship and no way can be obstructed ocean view. They have no outside access at all. Guess we're looking at different pictures.

This is the picture I am looking at:

DawnDeck8-1.jpg

The gray cabins behind the restaruant, one row either side next to the lifeboats, and in front of the purple cabins there is a blue space in the middle between the cabin rows.

These are Category G Obstructed Ocean View cabins they look out onto those life boats.

These are pics of 8120, small by HC cabin standards go, but still very manageable.

And yes, that block of HC cabins (8 of em, 4 port, 4 starboard) all are indeed outside obstructed view.

EDIT: Apparently my attachments did not take....

I have traveled on the Dawn in these Deck 8 Category G cabins. I do not recomend them. They are way too small. We made do but had to have the Room Steward remove most of the furniture from the cabin so Mom could manover around it with her scooter. We only had the beds and TV left in the cabin after the Room Steward removed everything that was in the way.

I will say the view isnt really obstucted. You cant see up or down but can see straight out.

I recomend the inside handicapped cabins or balcony handicapped cabins.

Archived