Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Neck - 16 1/2

Upper arms -15

Chest -18

Waist - 36

Thighs 22

Calves 15

And I have a correction for my Starting weight. When i first started losing weight for my cruise/wedding, i was at 220. I put 200 as my starting here. So really I have lost 20 so far, but nothing since posting here.

Matt....I corrected your weight, great job 20 lbs:)

Well.... as for my efforts today.

The good news; I didn't eat any lemon tarts! :D

The bad news; I didn't get on the treadmill tonight - I was doing my taxes - double ugh!!

But... I just ate grilled chicken and a cabbage salad with vinegar and salt & pepper. Yum and not too bad. A Lean Cuisine and an apple for luch and just a small bagel with lite cream cheese for breakfast. Oh, and a Curves bar for a snack. (Those things are like candy!)

I wish everyone well tonight.

Take care,

Brenda

Brenda.....Those dreaded taxes. Your meals so right on track, I personally like the Cliff vanilla-almond protein bars they also taste like I am eating a candy bar. Too bad they didn't make one shaped like a bunny rabbit for me to eat instead of the other Easter junk.

I started a career as a cruise consultant a few weeks ago and went to my first office meeting tonight. We had two presentations and I learned a lot. I am doing my e-training these days. It is very instructive!!!

It is now time for me to go to sleep if i want my trainig to be effective!!!

Good night everyone ;)

missou.....A career as a cruise consultant sounds like a fun job. Does this mean you can help us book cruises in the future:D

So I weighed myself this morning and I pretty much got what I deserved :/ I gained 4 pounds :( It didn't suprise me but hopefully next weigh in I'll lose! So as of this morning my weight is 179lbs!

-Jamie

You will lose the weight this week so next weeks weigh in will show a loss.

I have noticed that gaining around the holidays is pretty much a given. I have a bday party this weekend for a family member and I am going to be trying hard to not eat any junk and go for the healthy stuff (salad). They normally will have hotdogs or hamburgers being a spring bday, but I am going to try my hardest for just something small.

I have to say that I am doing well on what I eat. Usually slimfast in the morning. I had some Noodle soup (chicken flavor) yesterday for lunch and had a bigger dinner. No chocolate bunnies for me yesterday, just some pop corn.

My downfall was a b-day and holiday all within a weeks time. I still have yet to fiqure out why I feel the need to gorge at this functions.

I am so glad my chocolate bunnies didn't multiply like the ones my sons had when they were little:eek:

I know you will make wise choices...if need be take along something you know you can eat. Go and enjoy yourself.

Vickey, if you need help, I'll be right here.

I was wondering if a F2F would be a hard thing to organize. I am 30 minutes from Montreal, Canada, on the south shore. I understand that I could not really invite you to my place since I am in the northern part of North America, but I would be willing to do some travelling. Do you think something could be arranged?

Today, my daughter and I went to pick up a car for her, it has a manual transmission and she never drove one. I showed her how to use it and I a lot of fun. She could not get the hang of starting to go foward. Going backwards was easy though lol

Good evening everyone.

Just checking in...I didn't run tonight because I was shopping with my mother and didn't get home until late so.... tomorrow I hope to find the motivation to get back out there and hit the pavement! However, I did ok with eating today... my only "cheat" item was small bowl of lucky charms cereal. (They are so marshmallowy delicious!)

Take care,

Brenda

Good evening everyone.

Just checking in...I didn't run tonight because I was shopping with my mother and didn't get home until late so.... tomorrow I hope to find the motivation to get back out there and hit the pavement! However, I did ok with eating today... my only "cheat" item was small bowl of lucky charms cereal. (They are so marshmallowy delicious!)

Take care,

Brenda

Brenda......shopping in itself is a workout:rolleyes:

A small bowl of Lucky Charms won't hurt.

Hope you found some nice bargains while shopping:) BTW....what did you buy me:D

Well, Emmy, I know how you feel. Last night I missed my workout too. I took my fiancee to dinner and then we watched the Penguin Playoff game. I am going to be getting back on the ship tonight.

Have a good day everyone.

Matt.....Sounds like a nice evening out.

I will join you in the ships exercise room after work and then maybe we can swim a couple laps in the pool.:)

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Ohio

And I plan on enjoying it to the fullest when I get off.

I was able to bring my lap top to work today as I am doing mostly respite care today with my patient so I thought I would catch up on my posting now so I can go for a nice long walk with the dog and hubby tonight after work.

Here's hoping every one is having a nice healthy-motivated day.

I am working really hard to stay motivated and encouraged to do it so I can weigh less on my cruise.

Also want to try and lose at least 10 lbs before May 29th , that is when we are going to Las Vegas. And the only weight I plan on bringing back from Vegas is from all the money I'm going to win:D not from the wonderful buffets.:eek:

I will be posting the measurements on the first Monday of the Month so get in your exercise and eat healthy so we all can be BIG LOSERS.

I just received my scale!!! :):):)

I can't wait for tomorrow morning to arrive so I can see if I have gained anything.

I always do my weight-in when I wake up and in my pj.

I did not change my eating habits, but I did not go on the treadmill either :(:(

Something I will do right now!!!

I'll be back right after.

I just received my scale!!! :):):)

I can't wait for tomorrow morning to arrive so I can see if I have gained anything.

I always do my weight-in when I wake up and in my pj.

I did not change my eating habits, but I did not go on the treadmill either :(:(

Something I will do right now!!!

I'll be back right after.

YEAH.....the scales came in.:)

Brenda......shopping in itself is a workout:rolleyes:

A small bowl of Lucky Charms won't hurt.

Hope you found some nice bargains while shopping:) BTW....what did you buy me:D

:p:p You're so funny!

Good news, I ran tonight!!! :D AND, I passed on take out Chinese food! I opted to stay on program and not even sample any of the orange chicken (one of my favorites). It was a salad with chicken and egg and lots of veggies. It's interesting that eating healthy can be delicious. Yum!

I weighted myself when it arrived and I know I haven't gained a lot, if I have. It was the middle of the day and I had my clothes on... Makes a little difference...

Horray you got your scale! I find that my clothes can weigh a pound or two. I just weigh myself in my undies - those shouldn't weigh that much!

Take care,

Brenda

This morning, my weight was at 161.6... What a success!!! 0.9 pounds in a few weeks....

I serously have to get back on the treadmill every day!!!

My belly does not hurt more if I do, nothing is stopping me. I have got no excuses!!!

Congrats on getting your scale. and congrats on the .9 lose. That is good. I am hoping to get my loss down again this next week. We will see though. It will be tough. Gotta hit the gym or use my dvds at home more. Only 3 months 1 day till my wedding and need to drop 20 pounds.

Hi, I'm a Weight Watcher too. Off the wagon a few times but back on now at 59 and have lost 28 lbs in 7 months. I'm not into rushing . . . would like to loose 10 more before my first cruise the end of June. We're going to Alaska!!! I'm so excited! To make my goal I need to loose about 15 more.

Hi, I'm a Weight Watcher too. Off the wagon a few times but back on now at 59 and have lost 28 lbs in 7 months. I'm not into rushing . . . would like to loose 10 more before my first cruise the end of June. We're going to Alaska!!! I'm so excited! To make my goal I need to loose about 15 more.

Wow, good job with those 28 pounds. that is 4 pounds a month. I would love to take an Alaskan Cruise. you have time that you can make your goal.

Horray you got your scale! I find that my clothes can weigh a pound or two. I just weigh myself in my undies - those shouldn't weigh that much!

Take care,

Brenda

Speaking about myself.........I can't wait till I can wear a thong and not bloomers:D thongs weigh less:rolleyes:

:p:p You're so funny!

Good news, I ran tonight!!! :D AND, I passed on take out Chinese food! I opted to stay on program and not even sample any of the orange chicken (one of my favorites). It was a salad with chicken and egg and lots of veggies. It's interesting that eating healthy can be delicious. Yum!

Great job on passing up the Chinese food....and for getting in your run.

Looks as if someones scale will show results next week.:)

This morning, my weight was at 161.6... What a success!!! 0.9 pounds in a few weeks....

I serously have to get back on the treadmill every day!!!

My belly does not hurt more if I do, nothing is stopping me. I have got no excuses!!!

Congrats on losing 0.9 lbs. It's a loss not a gain that's something to celebrate.

Do you want me to post that as this weeks results or wait till next Monday, that will give you 4 more days?

Congrats on getting your scale. and congrats on the .9 lose. That is good. I am hoping to get my loss down again this next week. We will see though. It will be tough. Gotta hit the gym or use my dvds at home more. Only 3 months 1 day till my wedding and need to drop 20 pounds.

Matt......You can do it, Just think about it you are starting a new healthy happy lifestyle as a HUSBAND. I have faith that you will not only loose the 20 lbs but exceed that.

Now go to the gym and come home and work out to some dvd's:D

FlCatLover.......welcome to Anchors aweigh....come aboard our ship and please feel free to sail with us.

Congrats on loosing the 28 lbs that is great.:)

You can loose the other 10 lbs sounds as if you have a good plan and it is working for you.

Alaska is beautiful I have been there but not on a cruise and would love to go back one day. Went withone of my patients and didn't get to see it as much as I'd like to.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I went to Chili's for lunch today and got the Guiltless Chicken Platter - it is only 371 calories and entirely delicious!!! (Grilled chicken, rice pilaf, and fresh steamed veggies.)

I'm probably not running tonight since we have plans with friends but I did get a 1/2 walk in at noon so it should even out. As for dinner...hmmmm... haven't decided what we're doing yet but I'm trying to stay away from the Lucky Charms and the pizza! (I can do it, I can do it, I keep telling myself!)

I wish everyone well tonight and this weekend.

Take care,

Brenda

Do you want me to post that as this weeks results or wait till next Monday, that will give you 4 more days?

You can post it now and I hope to give you a new reading by monday :D:D

I wish everyone a nice sunny weekend so that we all can take a nice walk outside!!

Friday was a bummer of a day. Beautiful outside but my knee was hurting so badly the pain went from my ankle to my hip. There was no way I could exercise or even take a walk with the dog.

I decided to just give it a rest and not worry about it. Hoping today is better. I think I have been going a little too hard lately on the elliptical.

Anyway, busy getting pre-surgery appointments taken care of. I have 3 weeks till my surgery, my recovery and rehab time and then I should hopefully have 2 pain-free legs to exercise on and lose weight!

Marsha

Marsha, is there a good massage therapist around your place. If so, you could ask him or her to work on your IT band. I know it was very helpful for me when my husband woud do so before my knee surgery. Hope you feel better soon.

Archived