Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

My Menu Journal for today

Breakfast:

1 packet of oatmeal

2 boiled egg whites

Snack 1:

baby carrots and cucumbers

Lunch:

3 oz deli chicken breast wrapped in lettuce

a salad with 1/4 cup Waldenfarms Raspberry Dressing(a dressing that contains 0 calories-0 sugar-0 fat-0 carbs)

Snack 2:

1/4 cup cottage cheese

6 strawberries

Dinner:

8 bbq chicken nuggets from Krogers deli(DH was in charge of dinner):mad:

baked potato with spray butter

Did my cardio and strength training today.

Great job today everyone! Still plenty of room for lots of others to join us. The more the merrier.

Dinner ending up being water packed tuna on 2 slices of low calorie wheat bread (35 cal per slice), tons of leaf lettuce, a small amount of low fat mayo, and broccoli with low calorie cheese sauce and mooooooooooore water!

I forgot my cruise date. I cannot get my countdown clock to work this time but we are leaving 8/2 on NCL Dawn to Bermuda. Cruise is with DD to celebrate her completion of the Ohio Bar Exam the end of July. DH is staying home (his choice, not ours. He wanted us to have a girl's cruise). He is babysitting both dogs and lounging by the pool.

Here's my Monday weigh-in:

Starting weight: 148ish (I'm only 5'1" and small boned.)

Current weight: 132

Cruise weight: 115 (by 8/30/09)

breakfast: oatmeal and an apple

lunch: Lean Cuisine Swedish meatballs

snack: Curves granola bar

dinner: lucky charms (seriously) Typically I have some type of lean protein and veggies.

No measurements.

I'm not following any structured plan, just trying to exercise more (treadmill) and eat less - which is not usually Lucky charms for dinner. :p

Starting weight : 165lbs

Monday's weight : 162.5lbs

Goal weight : 135lbs

Program : Eat healthier food, go on the treadmill and do some Pilates.

My exercice program will begin very slowly and hopefully be more and more demanding as my body gets into shape, hopefully.

What can I say but WOW

Jon....51 lbs lost

Nikki....32 lbs lost

You two are going to be true inspirations for all of us.

Do you know how many inches or clothing sizes you have gone down?

yeah have both went down 4 inches in our pants and one shirt size. were excited about buying all new cloths right before the july cruise. my(jon's) cruise weight will hopefully be around 220. nikki really hasn't put a number on were she wants to be by then.

HELLO LOSERS

Todays date: Monday March 30th

Here is who has decided so far to join us in the Anchors Aweigh

brnsnbrws

SW......204.2 lbs

TW......200.2 lbs

CW......165-170 lbs

no measurements as of yet

W.W. plan and water aerobics

riddle

SW.......231lbs

TW........223lbs

CW........180lbs

measurements:

Neck....15.5 inches

Upper Arms...14 inches

Chest....42.5 inches

Waist.....41 inches

Hips....47 inches

Thighs...27 inches

Calves....16.5 inches

Diabetic plan (1200 calories)and Illiptical at home,lots of dog walking and water aerobics(soon)

quadracer12

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255 lbs

Nikki

SW....250 lbs

TW....218 lbs

vdarrell

SW......236 lbs

TW......228lbs

CW....170 lbs

measurements:

Neck...

Upper arms.....14.5 inches

Chest....45 inches

Waist.....41 inches

Hips.....50.5 inches

Thighs...26.5 inches

Calves....15.5 inches

Smart Fat Loss Plan and "Y" workout 5 X weekly.....Cardio 60-90 minutes on treadmill and 3X weekly strength training.

emmysmommy

SW.....145ish

TW.....132 lbs

CW.....115 lbs

no meausrements

excercise more --eat less plan

missou

SW.....165 lbs

TW...162.5 lbs

CW...135 lbs

eat healthy---treadmill and pilates

Will add others as they post:):):)

Here's to the biggest bunch of losers to ever hit the high seas:D

SW....starting weight

TW...todays weight

CW...cruise weight

Please feel free to post any pictures of your progress I know I love to see results.

yeah have both went down 4 inches in our pants and one shirt size. were excited about buying all new cloths right before the july cruise. my(jon's) cruise weight will hopefully be around 220. nikki really hasn't put a number on were she wants to be by then.

I bet that will be one big happy shopping trip.

I am so happy for you both.:)

Keep up the good work.

Great job today everyone! Still plenty of room for lots of others to join us. The more the merrier.

Dinner ending up being water packed tuna on 2 slices of low calorie wheat bread (35 cal per slice), tons of leaf lettuce, a small amount of low fat mayo, and broccoli with low calorie cheese sauce and mooooooooooore water!

I forgot my cruise date. I cannot get my countdown clock to work this time but we are leaving 8/2 on NCL Dawn to Bermuda. Cruise is with DD to celebrate her completion of the Ohio Bar Exam the end of July. DH is staying home (his choice, not ours. He wanted us to have a girl's cruise). He is babysitting both dogs and lounging by the pool.

Now that is one proud celebration you have coming.

I hope you both have the best cruise ever.

BTW....dinner sounded just as great as the rest of the days meals.You are doing so good staying on your eating healthy plan. I need help in that area:(

Now that is one proud celebration you have coming.

I hope you both have the best cruise ever.

BTW....dinner sounded just as great as the rest of the days meals.You are doing so good staying on your eating healthy plan. I need help in that area:(

I just have to say that you are such an encouraging person. What a great optimistic outlook you have that makes it such a pleasure to post on this thread! :)

Have a great evening!

Ok... now I feel motivated....lost 3 lbs this past week simply by swimming. I decided taking a class 3X a week would keep me more committed than just going to the gym. (which let's face it is easy to blow off after a 10 hour work day).

I still need to work on the eating habits....specifically the sweet tooth. Any tricks on how to curb the chocolate cravings?......

Hi, sorry for a late reply but I can join in please?

My SW is: 189

TW: 165

CW: to get out of the 160's (my trip is when this weigh-in is over)

You are more than welcomed to join.

Looks as if you have a good head start:)

Ok... now I feel motivated....lost 3 lbs this past week simply by swimming. I decided taking a class 3X a week would keep me more committed than just going to the gym. (which let's face it is easy to blow off after a 10 hour work day).

I still need to work on the eating habits....specifically the sweet tooth. Any tricks on how to curb the chocolate cravings?......

Congrats on the 3 lb loss. I love swimming. I need to get into a class at the Y but my work schedule doesn't allow me the time to do the scheduled classes. I work any where from a 8 -12 hour day. That is why I go at 5:30am-8:30am.5 x a week. And some of those mornings I want to just stay in bed.:eek:

I too need to work on my eating,hoping to be able to make prepared pre-planned meals this week end.

I am not a chocolate lover but have you tried the low fat/fat free chocolate puddings or maybe a WW chocolate ice cream bar?

Keep up the good work.

I just have to say that you are such an encouraging person. What a great optimistic outlook you have that makes it such a pleasure to post on this thread! :)

Have a great evening!

Thank you for the kind words.:)

I love seeing others lose, it not only encourages me but motivates me.

Please feel free to post any pictures of your progress I know I love to see results.

HELLO LOSERS

Todays date: Monday March 30th

Here is who has decided so far to join us in the Anchors Aweigh

brnsnbrws

SW......204.2 lbs

TW......200.2 lbs

CW......165-170 lbs

no measurements as of yet

W.W. plan and water aerobics

riddle

SW.......231lbs

TW........223lbs

CW........180lbs

measurements:

Neck....15.5 inches

Upper Arms...14 inches

Chest....42.5 inches

Waist.....41 inches

Hips....47 inches

Thighs...27 inches

Calves....16.5 inches

Diabetic plan (1200 calories)and Illiptical at home,lots of dog walking and water aerobics(soon)

quadracer12

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255 lbs

Nikki

SW....250 lbs

TW....218 lbs

vdarrell

SW......236 lbs

TW......228lbs

CW....170 lbs

measurements:

Neck...

Upper arms.....14.5 inches

Chest....45 inches

Waist.....41 inches

Hips.....50.5 inches

Thighs...26.5 inches

Calves....15.5 inches

Smart Fat Loss Plan and "Y" workout 5 X weekly.....Cardio 60-90 minutes on treadmill and 3X weekly strength training.

mamalicious

SW......189lbs

TW......165 lbs

CW......160 lbs

Will add others as they post:)

SW....starting weight

TW...todays weight

CW...cruise weight

Just updated the Monday Weigh In

Glad to see more join us.

Just checking in today. I almost kept myself under control with the lunch that was catered at work today.... chicken caesar salad, chicken wraps, and tortilla and chips. I had a little of each but wish that I had left the chips and salsa off my plate. :( Out of guilt I ran on the treadmill a little longer than I planned. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Wishing everyone a great evening.

Went to my Biggest Loser meeting at church last night. I really don't find the speakers they have inspirational or informative but the accountability of having to weigh in every week and someone reading the scale keeps me on track. I am down another 2.2#. I am a past WW member so I have been just working the program on my own and going to Biggest Loser. I was considering going back to WW after Biggest Loser but since the accountability is keeping me on track I may just signup for Biggest Loser at the end of the 7 weeks for monetary reasons. I pay $25.00 for 7 weeks at BL but at WW I would have to pay $20.00 regiatration fee and $12.00 a week to attend and 7 wks adds up to $84.00. Seriously thinking of sticking with BL if I can remain on track. I could put the extra money I would be saving towards my cruise!

Went to my Biggest Loser meeting at church last night. I really don't find the speakers they have inspirational or informative but the accountability of having to weigh in every week and someone reading the scale keeps me on track. I am down another 2.2#. I am a past WW member so I have been just working the program on my own and going to Biggest Loser. I was considering going back to WW after Biggest Loser but since the accountability is keeping me on track I may just signup for Biggest Loser at the end of the 7 weeks for monetary reasons. I pay $25.00 for 7 weeks at BL but at WW I would have to pay $20.00 regiatration fee and $12.00 a week to attend and 7 wks adds up to $84.00. Seriously thinking of sticking with BL if I can remain on track. I could put the extra money I would be saving towards my cruise!

2.2lbs great job.:)

With being a past WW member you could do the program on your own, I'd do the BL for the accountability and definetly use the saved money for new smaller cruise outfits.

I have several WW cook books if you need any recipes please let me know I'd be glad to share them with you.

Stay on track and do what you feel is best for you.

How is everyone doing today?

My day has gone okay but not as good as I'd like.

One of my patients had a major fall and I spent most of the day in the Emergency room with her. I didn't get to go to the Y to do my cardio and yes I missed it(never thought I'd hear myself admit that:eek:)

But I need to let you all in on a warning about watching movies on your Zune and doing the treadmill.........DO NOT watch scary movies while treadmilling at 4 miles a hour....I did this yesterday and almost broke my neck when the man in the movie jumped out to grab someone, I too jumped and almost lost my balance.:mad: Good thing was as the girl was running away from the man I found myself walking really fast. I think I will stick to calm-funny movies.:rolleyes:

I went to the grocery store today and bought the stuff to make my pre-planned ----prepared meals this week end.

I plan on making:

Veggie only soup (large pot)

Turkey mini meatloafs ( I use muffin tins to do individual servings and then freeze them)

Spagetti sauce( no salt tomato sauce,onion,garlic and Italian seasonings) for rice pasta.

Bake up several sweet potatoes to have ready

Make mock caulifour mashed potatoes

Chicken breasts cooked in crock pot for several meals.

Chicken and rice casserole

Boil eggs fro several days

I am going to try several new recipes

A pizza using crushed fiber one ceral for the crust and then topping it with my spagetti sauce and sprinkled with low fat feta cheese.

Hello everyone!!

I hope things are great for all of you.

I spent 8 hours in the er yesterday to be told that another medicine I was taking was probably giving me painful side effects :( :(

Last November, I was diagnost with anemia and prescribed iron supplement. For about the last 2 weeks, I have been having some pain in the lower left side of my belly. It is not a sharp pain, it is just annoying. After several bood tests, and an x-ray, the doctor didn't see anything wrong. He told me that since I have no more anemia, maybe my body is somehow rejecting the iron supplement and, maybe, that could explain the pain.

His advice.... Stop the iron supplement and see if the pain subsides. Doctors are sometimes baffled in front of a situation, especially with me. I have a very high pain tresshold and not a lot of symptoms when I am sick. So, I hope my problem was caused by the iron supplment and that their will be no more pain in a couple of days.

I practidly did not eat yesterday and today, I am on a liquid diet with a lot of water. I want to clean my body as quickly as possible. One good thing about all of this, this diet will help me loose some weight :) :) :)

I haven't been on in a few days. It seems like I get home from work, make dinner, relax a little while, walk the dogs and go to bed. I have not been working out like I need to. I came down with a touch of something on Wednesday so I left work early and slept the rest of the day and night.

I am doing fine with my meals but the scale does not seem to be budging. I know I need to be patient but it is hard. I do feel like my clothes are a little bit looser though.

Planning to get it together this weekend. Vickey, sounds like you have a great plan for your meals. My DH is traveling again part of next week and I just find I have more "me" time when he is away. I know that is selfish and I miss him but I just have so much to do during the week with working full time.

Today I had just gotten home and was straightening up the living room and my daughter arrived unexpectedly. It was great to see her but my next thing I was going to do was ride the elliptical. It got pushed aside again so I am off to do it now. It just seems like there are never enough hours in the day.

Oh well, stop complaining self. Good luck to everyone with their efforts this weekend. Hope for sun tomorrow!icon7.gif

Marsha

Today will be my daughter's skating show and tonight, I should have a massage. No time for exercice since the show will last a long, long time... Starting tomorrow, I will start going on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes a day. I did it yesterday and was full of energy afterwards. It feels so good to be able to much freely!!!

Let's keep it up everybody!!! We are good, we are beautifull and we will conquer the pounds that need to be shed!!!!

IM_34230.gif

Archived