SEVEN inches of snow today Yipeeeeee!!!!

ssantow

I feel sorry for all the folks that have to travel for thanksgiving :( but I am so happy to see it snow. I guess that two week back to back cruise on the Jewel in 9 days is the reason.:D

Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

Stan

only 7 inches of snow, out here in california where I live we call that a heavy frost, it is not really snowing till we have 2 feet on the ground.

and yes it really does snow in California

hi

We on the same cruise the Jewel in 9 days or is it 8 now we have 8 more sleeps tehn we fly to ft lauderdale for two ngiht s then the cruise i ve told everyone it can snow while we are gone, last dec when we were driving to the airport it was icey and snowing

my mom in kamloops already has snow

it is pretty and much nicer thenour rain we re getting in vancouver bc

We got it too - 7 1/2 inches in Central Illinois!!! But we got off work 45 minutes early!! Woopee!! But it took us 40 minutes to get home and normally takes 5 minutes! But...we made it safely anyway. A cruise would be nice about now....but we have about 65 more days to wait!!!

Sophie, we have all the snow you could want, on hand - right now, come and get it!!! And best of all - IT'S FREE :D :D Tahoebob will probably charge you for his snow, but ours is FREE!!!!!!

you are correct I will charge for california snow, but there is a reason. The truth be told is that California snow is better than Utah Snow. Its a fact that snow that fall over and around big blue lakes that are really deep (over 1500 feet deep) is whiter and fluffer that snow that falls in states that have a big lake that is not very deep.

hey fellow cruise geeksters...no snow up here in minneapolis but there is a chance of snow showers this evening...fret not oh big turkey...the minni apple will get it share of snow this winter...we usually get between 50-75 inches each winter...

you are correct I will charge for california snow, but there is a reason. The truth be told is that California snow is better than Utah Snow. Its a fact that snow that fall over and around big blue lakes that are really deep (over 1500 feet deep) is whiter and fluffer that snow that falls in states that have a big lake that is not very deep.
:o LOL: You got us there BOB, our lake is very salty too, so salty in fact- every time I go diving there, I keep bobbing to the surface. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???:eek:

Archived