Last point for fare reductions?

CanWeGoYet?

Just wondering at what point realistically is it too close to sailing to anticipate any more price drops in the cruise fare?

I saw a substantial price reduction in my category months ago, since final payment there have been some reductions but none in my category. Also, even though I enter my residence info, that discount doesn't show up for me on their site. I have to look on the travel site beginning with a "T" to see it. Just curious why that discount doesn't show, even though it is still vaild for the sailing.

I am wanting to convert some points on my Celebrity AMEX to obc, but want to wait until no more price drops could occur. Just want to wait until I know no more price drops are possible before I convert to OBC - if the card is credited back it could bolux up the process.

Just wondering at what point realistically is it too close to sailing to anticipate any more price drops in the cruise fare?

I saw a substantial price reduction in my category months ago, since final payment there have been some reductions but none in my category. Also, even though I enter my residence info, that discount doesn't show up for me on their site. I have to look on the travel site beginning with a "T" to see it. Just curious why that discount doesn't show, even though it is still vaild for the sailing.

I am wanting to convert some points on my Celebrity AMEX to obc, but want to wait until no more price drops could occur. Just want to wait until I know no more price drops are possible before I convert to OBC - if the card is credited back it could bolux up the process.

Hi Tink !

I'm not sure there is a definitive answer to your question, as the revenue dept looks at sailings and pricing constantly. From my own experience, I'd say about 2 weeks before departure date. However, if there are many available cabins, I suppose anything is possible.

If you want to add an OBC from your Credit Card, I wouldn't wait much longer than 2 weeks, so I think that is a good cut off date to consider.

I suspect you will get varying answers on this question. Good Luck, and Enjoy Your Cruise !

Archived