Any Tips or advice

gww303

We were there in Dec...also on the Ecstasy...when we got off the boat in Cozumel at the pier, it was a $7 taxi ride to the main shopping area downtown...we rode with another couple and split the cost....my inlaws, who are in their 60s..took the taxi in the morning, but walked back to the boat in the afternoon...we were carrying too much stuff to walk ( not sure I would've anyway) so we took the taxi back...couldnt find anyone to split the cost with and didnt wanna wait so we just went alone...have fun :)

We got medication in Cozumel and the taxi's were great taking us around, even if the doctors were a lot more $$$ than I had been lead to believe they would be to rewrite the prescriptions. I dont see the taxi's as any problem. Enjoy Steve the CD, he was great in the shows.

I was on the Ecstasy the end of January.

The Taxis in Cozumel...are plentiful...and readily available. They have posted signs for all major destinations. Just walk towards the main road...and you can't miss them. They are fairly affordable...and every where!

Archived