Are there any discounts for booking next cruise while cruising?

Okay...I am sailing on the Valor in 35 days, and I already have my next cruise picked out! (I think I am addicted!) Are there any perks for booking your next cruise while you're on a cruise? :D

I thought I also read that there is a discount if you book your next cruise within so many days of returning from your last cruise.

Some ships have a deal if you put $100 down towards your next cruise, you don't even have to know which one, you will get a certificate that gives you the $100 off (that you put down) and then you get $100 OBC for a 7 day cruise or longer or $200 OBC for a 12 day cruise or longer. It is $75 for a 3-5 day I believe.

Okay...I am sailing on the Valor in 35 days, and I already have my next cruise picked out! (I think I am addicted!) Are there any perks for booking your next cruise while you're on a cruise? :D

I thought I also read that there is a discount if you book your next cruise within so many days of returning from your last cruise.

You can get $50 per cabin Welcome Home disocunt if you book next cruise within 60 days of departure of preceding cruise. You have to ASK for this discount. Ken

Sometimes I have gotten an email welcoming me home. It mentions the discount.....but if you know what you want don't wait. Call and during the booking ask for the discount ;).

Yep!! We just used the "welcome home" discount with the early saver - when we booked the Dream for next January!!

I booked a Dream cruise a week after returning from my Inspiration trip in November and took advantage of the Welcome Home discount....I called Friday and switched from the December 12 09 sailing to the April 17 10 sailing but was told I could not use the discount in conjunction with the Early Saver rate. :mad: I fought her and asked again, asked if she was sure, and even asked if she would be able to at least give me OBC....she contacted some other department and was told it is not possible because they have different fare codes....I said thanks but no thanks, called back and tried again with the same results... :( .....so i went ahead and booked it anyway....

after seeing this comment here, I called Carnival today and explained the situation and also noted that I am a member of a cruise forum and people here have received the Welcome Home discount along with the Early Saver...she put me on hold and after 10 minutes of waiting came back and said no problem, they will go ahead and apply it! :D

Gotta love CC!! :D:D

• 1 month later...
Do you know if the Welcome Home discount works with the new Early Saver Program???

We booked with Early Saver.

I just called the 888 number (I got a call last week that my PVP was gone after sending her an email) and spoke to someone who applied the $50 credit to our booking!

She's now going to be my PVP and I'm calling her later in the week to book another cabin. Before IO asked her extension I asked if she works on commission and she said yes for new bookings.

Archived