7 ships, 18530 cruise passengers

disneydiane61

Help !!!!!

We are scheduled to dock on 3/25 in Cozumel for a total count that day of 7 ships and 18,530 cruise ship passengers. I contacted Nachi Cocom (a little late) and of course, they are booked.

With so many people, is there other suggestions to beach club locations that are similar to Nachi and limit guests? If no other places have guest limits, could I get some suggestions on possible beach clubs that might not be affected my such a LARGE cruise ship port day.

Thanks so much for all advice and suggestions...

Nachi Cocom was your best bet if you're looking for a more private beach. They only book upto 100 guests/day. We are going there next March. We were debating whether to go there or to Wyndham resort and spa. We chose Nachi simply because we didn't want to sit on a crowed beach. But Wyndham sounded GREAT!! You aren't pampered there, like you are at Nachi but there is more to do at Wyndham. Wyndham has a hot tub, 2 huge pools, Kayaks, Hobie Cats, ping pong, volley ball, and Snorkeling Gear. All of the above are included in your in all inclusive day pass. The beach is noted for being a little on the rocky side, but that makes for great snorkling. So it's a toss up, depending on your preference. Also, if you have kids, for ages 4-11 they have a kids area with free babysitting. The hot tub, kayaks, hobie cats, snorkeling, and kids club is not included in Nachi's package. Some things that Wyndham and Nachi have in common: all you can eat buffet (At Wyndham- you can have breakfast when you first get there, and then lunch later. like cruisers need more food lol.), open bar, beach towels, beach chairs (have to be 14 years to sit in at Nachi,) snorkeling (extra money at Nachi), motorized beach toys (extra $ both places) massages (extra $ at both places) scuba diving (extra $ at both places.) It does say that the availibility is limited so I'm not sure if it's too late or not! Hope I helped! Best of luck!:o

Wow-thanks for the quick reply. I tried checking the hotel's website but couldnt find anything about day passes-how did you find info and what exactly is included and how to make reservations.

I found it through lots of reading about Nochi! We spend a lot of time reading other's reviews of their excursions. I came across Wyndham by chance. Here is the link you need. good luck. :p

http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResort.htm

Archived