Tea/Coffee maker in cabin?

stargazer

Are there Tea/Coffee maker or kettle in the cabins on Emerald, being Irish I love my tea, you could say I'm a teaaholic ha ha, I have even been known on many occasions to bring a travel kettle.

Any help appreciated

Are there Tea/Coffee maker or kettle in the cabins on Emerald, being Irish I love my tea, you could say I'm a teaaholic ha ha, I have even been known on many occasions to bring a travel kettle.

Any help appreciated

No, no tea or coffee facilities in passenger staterooms. Best to bring along your kettle, just make sure it is one with an auto shut off to be on the safe side. I have read a lot of complaints from UK passengers that didn't and they said that they could not find water hot enough at any venue onboard to make a good cup of tea.

Enjoy!

Hi again, we took our travel kettle on the Crown last year and will definately be bringing it again this time on the Emerald. Can't do without a cup of tea or coffee first thing in the morning, was really glad that I had packed it. I bought a really light weight one from Marks and Spencer it was only cheap but we certainly had our money's worth from it.

Archived