Anniversary package...photo

Dukegirl5577

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you miss the cake party, or don't like the picture they take of you with the cake, you can get any 8x10 photo instead.

We were able to choose one of our posed portraits. I was excited to see it would be an 8x10, and not a 5x7. They sell the 8x10's for $19.95 each.

Our portrait came out wonderfully!

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you miss the cake party, or don't like the picture they take of you with the cake, you can get any 8x10 photo instead.

We were able to choose one of our posed portraits. I was excited to see it would be an 8x10, and not a 5x7. They sell the 8x10's for $19.95 each.

In the past I have gotten any other 5x7 picture when I didn't like the Anniversary party photo.

We were on Star Alaska sailing in August and no luck on the photo. Clerk said we could pay more and get small discount, but only the party photo was allowed. Oh well...

We will see what happens on Sky. Love Anniversary Package.

We will see what happens on Sky. Love Anniversary Package.

It was the Sky that I was on, just this past weekend. So you will probably be able to get to choose any 8x10. That's what the event coordinator's letter in the cabin said, but you need to show the photo shop guy the letter.

Great! They wouldn't allow it on the Star even with the letter, but we will be on Sky soon so thanks for info!!!!!

Yes, they need to letter so they can mark it to show you got your picture.

The Bistro has a list of people that are supposed to get dinner, but photo shop does not have the list

Photo shop had the lisy on the Jade last June, probably depends how organised the events person is.

Archived