Newark Airport to Brooklyn Pier (Princess Cruise)

DP

What is the best way to get from airport to Brooklyn Terminal.

Cost of taxi versus private car service??? Name of car service companies please?

How long will it take for early a.m. arrival at airport to pier during work week?

When can we board ship if new Princess passenger?

Probably car service...NJ cabs do not have to go into NYC and the fare woud need to be negotiated in advance...they'd charge you meter, PLUS round trip tolls plus who knows how much....

try these

www.carmellimo.com

www.dial7.com

www.blackexecutivecars.com

that's a start....i'm not sure about boarding...and i am sure more people will have other options for you.....

a car service should run in the $70 range with toll and tip. I use Arecibo which knows where the pier is. (7187836465).

I dropped my son at EWR on tuesday of this week at 9 am. I was back in my house in the area by 9:40....I didn't speed. the traffic through the holland tunnel(via 1-9) was not bad. this way there is only the Tunnel toll or tolls...

but on any given day the tunnel from NJ can be a lot worse.

Thank you Smeyer. That is great information. I just called and they confirmed that they will also pick us up at the cruise terminal for the same price which they quoted as $60 plus $3.00 toll plus whatever we tip (20%). This is by far the best price of the many quotes I received from other transfer services.

Thank you Smeyer. That is great information. I just called and they confirmed that they will also pick us up at the cruise terminal for the same price which they quoted as $60 plus $3.00 toll plus whatever we tip (20%). This is by far the best price of the many quotes I received from other transfer services.

you welcome. The toll is $8.00 for the Holland Tunnel alone. I always amazed at the dispatchers....

Archived